Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

6.3 new bosses that drop Eye of ra , Ba Soul , Liquid. Raskah , Mind Ooze and Nosferatu.

SlumDog
    SlumDog

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-23

6.3 new bosses that drop Eye of ra , Ba Soul , Liquid. Raskah , Mind Ooze and Nosferatu. Empty 6.3 new bosses that drop Eye of ra , Ba Soul , Liquid. Raskah , Mind Ooze and Nosferatu.

Post  SlumDog Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:50 pm

ok found the Raskah

but so far and i have had a good hunt arround can't locate Mind Ooze and Nosferatu. were these not done yet?
    Pinkie
    Pinkie

Data de inscriere : 2013-03-04

6.3 new bosses that drop Eye of ra , Ba Soul , Liquid. Raskah , Mind Ooze and Nosferatu. Empty Re: 6.3 new bosses that drop Eye of ra , Ba Soul , Liquid. Raskah , Mind Ooze and Nosferatu.

Post  Pinkie Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:39 am

Try to find them out , that's the points you guys should search , I will give you guys hint there is teleporter at moonshade that will teleport you to other map and the bosses there

Good luck , Pinkie
    SlumDog
    SlumDog

6.3 new bosses that drop Eye of ra , Ba Soul , Liquid. Raskah , Mind Ooze and Nosferatu. Empty Re: 6.3 new bosses that drop Eye of ra , Ba Soul , Liquid. Raskah , Mind Ooze and Nosferatu.

Post  SlumDog Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:11 am

i been in oht and the boss in there is same Raskah with other mobs not seen the other 2 named boss's
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:12 am

Well i must of placed them pretty hiden , in next patch il place them in 2 more spots.
    SlumDog
    SlumDog

Post  SlumDog Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:59 am

lol well honestly i fly arround all oht map several times and moonshade desert and i can onlt find the one so where erver they are i don't know might wanna have alook yourself just incase i gone mad and not seen them but i'm sure if they were there to see i would have lol!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:01 am

SlumDog wrote:lol well honestly i fly arround all oht map several times and moonshade desert and i can onlt find the one so where erver they are i don't know might wanna have alook yourself just incase i gone mad and not seen them but i'm sure if they were there to see i would have lol!
    Il make sure to place them tomorow

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:26 pm