Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

something in mind

Fred
    Fred

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-19
    Varsta : 31
    Localizare : France

something in mind Empty something in mind

Post  Fred Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:41 am

I would like to know something, Multi client is allowed for do pvp ?? (i mean 2 char out sz for do pvp)
    smellyfinger

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-22

something in mind Empty Re: something in mind

Post  smellyfinger Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:31 am

No im sure i saw somewhere it not
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:59 am

smellyfinger wrote:No im sure i saw somewhere it not
    i think same but i want to really know it so i asked here XD
    need the admin to answer then o.o
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Post  Admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:24 pm

Not allowed
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:27 pm

soooooo, today we got a big pvp time and i saw someone did it with a barb and a EA for get buff for all him team mates.
    something in mind 81343120130226144354
    Raydan = BigDog and both of char was adc west gate out sz (using EA for pvp and barb for buff all)
    MuMu
    MuMu

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-01
    Varsta : 35
    Localizare : Sweden ofc

Post  MuMu Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Well click it to see full ..
    something in mind 20130226143808

something in mind 20130226214929

sarg

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-08

Post  sarg Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:47 pm

lol you have never seen bigdog attack have you? its a pure buff char. not sure why you would QQ about it when you guys do the same thing. makii multi clients and uses all his chars to pk all that the same time. yet has he been banned? dont be stupid and try to get some1 banned for nothing. the only reason why makii doesnt get caught is because he plays in a frikin cafe with multiple ppl on the same IP.
    sarg

Post  sarg Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:48 pm

MuMu wrote:Well click it to see full ..
    something in mind 20130226143808
    BTW ^ looks like you did the exact same thing by logging your barb and buffing yourself. hypocrit much?

something in mind 20130226214929

Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:52 pm

sarg wrote:lol you have never seen bigdog attack have you? its a pure buff char. not sure why you would QQ about it when you guys do the same thing. makii multi clients and uses all his chars to pk all that the same time. yet has he been banned? dont be stupid and try to get some1 banned for nothing. the only reason why makii doesnt get caught is because he plays in a frikin cafe with multiple ppl on the same IP.
    i don't but reall don't care of Makii ??? he's in DO and i know he use multi client out sz but i didn't got any SS of him doing it. If you have so post it. And i never used multi client for buff at adc west gate and it's not really fair ijs and Raydan didn't got ban so don't say Makii didn't got ban cuz of it.
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:53 pm

oh oh cry baby who can't even quote normal.. Looks like I did it in sz before I went out to check your dumbass to friend who multiclient in pk buu huu ohh ohh would that be your try of proof? the chat log saying my alt is leaving squad? LOL I don't even have swords on my char. please fail more fox20
    sarg

Post  sarg Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:02 pm

MuMu wrote:oh oh cry baby who can't even quote normal.. Looks like I did it in sz before I went out to check your dumbass to friend who multiclient in pk buu huu ohh ohh would that be your try of proof? the chat log saying my alt is leaving squad? LOL I don't even have swords on my char. please fail more fox20

lol its not a fail its proving the fact that its dumb to report it when its a buff char only. the barb buffs only. never hits anyone. whats the dif if the barb is out of sz buffing or in sz buffing? its buffs either way and why do you QQ when you actually get to kill a char that doesnt attack back. more red name. more kills. why QQ? and liquid your justr a fail troll with no friends and no life. go rage somewhere else plz :)
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:11 pm

sarg wrote:
    MuMu wrote:oh oh cry baby who can't even quote normal.. Looks like I did it in sz before I went out to check your dumbass to friend who multiclient in pk buu huu ohh ohh would that be your try of proof? the chat log saying my alt is leaving squad? LOL I don't even have swords on my char. please fail more fox20

lol its not a fail its proving the fact that its dumb to report it when its a buff char only. the barb buffs only. never hits anyone. whats the dif if the barb is out of sz buffing or in sz buffing? its buffs either way and why do you QQ when you actually get to kill a char that doesnt attack back. more red name. more kills. why QQ? and liquid your justr a fail troll with no friends and no life. go rage somewhere else plz :)

well if you don't know the diff maybe you need to search for some help to check yourself.

and keep repeating something like "with no friends and no life go rage" clearly is that you've serious issues yourself in live and trying to hide it telling others they don't have a life or friends.
    No ones fault here that your life is fucked up so you shall take that anger to anger management and talk about it.
    For fact you've no idea what I do in life and not so you can't really sit and spread failed rumors. makes you look like an idiot. But when you keep on saying something like that to others it's usually your own like looking like it and you try to hide from it. So go search some help.
    sarg

Post  sarg Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:19 pm

MuMu wrote:
    sarg wrote:

well if you don't know the diff maybe you need to search for some help to check yourself.

and keep repeating something like "with no friends and no life go rage" clearly is that you've serious issues yourself in live and trying to hide it telling others they don't have a life or friends.
    No ones fault here that your life is fucked up so you shall take that anger to anger management and talk about it.
    For fact you've no idea what I do in life and not so you can't really sit and spread failed rumors. makes you look like an idiot. But when you keep on saying something like that to others it's usually your own like looking like it and you try to hide from it. So go search some help.

lolwut? please explain the difference in you bringing an alt to buff you for 5 mins out of sz to buff your squad and bringing an alt to buff your squad and leaveing it out of sz? no difference at all. that char never attacks anyone or stuns anyone or anything. learn english better too cuz its hard for me to keep up with what your saying.
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:21 pm

sarg wrote:
    lolwut? please explain the difference in you bringing an alt to buff you for 5 mins out of sz to buff your squad and bringing an alt to buff your squad and leaveing it out of sz? no difference at all. that char never attacks anyone or stuns anyone or anything. learn english better too cuz its hard for me to keep up with what your saying.

So you're really trying that one now when you've nothing else to say? Did I hurt your feelings ? starting to get a bit angry now are we?
    Can't be easy being dumb now days in this world. I feel sorry for you.
    But for your own best, Go search for help. You need it. Ok. Good. Bye.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Post  Admin Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:41 pm

I will check if Rydan and BIGDOG are on same ip. if its i want to hear a good excuse from rydan.
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Admin wrote:I will check if Rydan and BIGDOG are on same ip. if its i want to hear a good excuse from rydan.

well he did same on bd for the 2 years he was there or whatever. same names same bs. this is like a old replay...

but good.
    sarg

Post  sarg Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:49 pm

MuMu wrote:
    Admin wrote:I will check if Rydan and BIGDOG are on same ip. if its i want to hear a good excuse from rydan.

well he did same on bd for the 2 years he was there or whatever. same names same bs. this is like a old replay...

but good.

your right he did. and you know why he was never banned? because its a mother fucking buff char. it doesnt even have gear to pk with. are you seriously so butthurt by RA guild kicking your guilds ass that you have to try to weasle your way to get anyone in there banned? grow a brain and grow some skill and PK. seriously grow the hell up. when you can take a screenshot of bigdog attacking you while raydan is attacking you too then i wont defend him but seriously this is stupid as hell. its the EXACT same thing as you do when you bring an alt to buff you out of SZ cuz u have swords. grow you fucking english vocabulary too u swedish fish. so red with hate and jellousy for everyone else. get a life. and go ahead and say im mad as fuck idc. you would be right i am getting pretty fucking mad because all you and fred and fyruzz and mexy do all fucking day is QQ and try to get RA members banned just because you dont know how to pk. its the same as it was on BD. you guys suck in PK so you rage and QQ. GTFO
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:23 pm

sarg wrote:
    MuMu wrote:

but good.

your right he did. and you know why he was never banned? because its a mother fucking buff char. it doesnt even have gear to pk with. are you seriously so butthurt by RA guild kicking your guilds ass that you have to try to weasle your way to get anyone in there banned? grow a brain and grow some skill and PK. seriously grow the hell up. when you can take a screenshot of bigdog attacking you while raydan is attacking you too then i wont defend him but seriously this is stupid as hell. its the EXACT same thing as you do when you bring an alt to buff you out of SZ cuz u have swords. grow you fucking english vocabulary too u swedish fish. so red with hate and jellousy for everyone else. get a life. and go ahead and say im mad as fuck idc. you would be right i am getting pretty fucking mad because all you and fred and fyruzz and mexy do all fucking day is QQ and try to get RA members banned just because you dont know how to pk. its the same as it was on BD. you guys suck in PK so you rage and QQ. GTFO

lol! lol! lol! fox89 fox89 fox89 lol! lol! lol! fox89 fox89 fox89 lol! lol! lol! fox89 fox89 fox89

anger management

lol! lol! lol! fox89 fox89 fox89

Your fac kicking ours ass we all noticed that

search help please

sarg

Post  sarg Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:07 pm

MuMu wrote:
    sarg wrote:
    MuMu wrote:

but good.

lol! lol! lol! fox89 fox89 fox89 lol! lol! lol! fox89 fox89 fox89 lol! lol! lol! fox89 fox89 fox89

anger management

Your fac kicking ours ass we all noticed that

search help please

lmfao wow you have lost your dam mind liquid. im done talking with you because what ever common sense i thought u had definately isnt there. ignoreing liquid mode : engaged

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:49 pm