Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

still scripter in game -.-

Fred
    Fred

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-19
    Varsta : 31
    Localizare : France

still scripter in game -.- Empty still scripter in game -.-

Post  Fred Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:22 pm

the SS say all (i hope none other of DO use that fcking script too -.-) :
    still scripter in game -.- 44158020130218215102
    still scripter in game -.- 18732720130218215616
    MuMu
    MuMu

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-01
    Varsta : 35
    Localizare : Sweden ofc

still scripter in game -.- Empty Re: still scripter in game -.-

Post  MuMu Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Just because one person uses it doesn't mean everyone do. and just because you hate DO and always sit and trash talk each and every player on this server doesn't mean u shall keep on doing it here in the forum as well. you ain't fun you ain't smart u ain't a good person. all u do is trash talk each and ever single one outside your own faction in hope that your own fac will think you're funny.
    Don't forget that more than half of Hyst got banned for using scripts and auto. where were your trashtalk and all that ? u were quiet, and why? because it was your own faction members.
    so your so called attack comment about "i hope no other DO use it" is damn useless and pathetic.
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:58 pm

MuMu wrote:Just because one person uses it doesn't mean everyone do. and just because you hate DO and always sit and trash talk each and every player on this server doesn't mean u shall keep on doing it here in the forum as well. you ain't fun you ain't smart u ain't a good person. all u do is trash talk each and ever single one outside your own faction in hope that your own fac will think you're funny.
    Don't forget that more than half of Hyst got banned for using scripts and auto. where were your trashtalk and all that ? u were quiet, and why? because it was your own faction members.
    so your so called attack comment about "i hope no other DO use it" is damn useless and pathetic.
    you really don't got the meanie of the sentence i see lol
    1st you are the first who was like that against Crush when they have come so don't talk about other <3
    2nd i said that sentence for say : i hope she didn't gived it to the other of the faction
    3rd only you sit and trashtalk mister lol the little barb who's all time trying to troll all (GM or player) and trashtalking so don't talk about me
    4th it's a repport about a scripter nothing more if you can't get your "emotion" away, little girl, go away and take some medicine for calm your hormone thank in advance fox3
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:16 pm

LOL I don't even use my barb to talk with it's full quiet and afk watching the chats and pk. have you seen me talk with it ? maybe 1-2 times in wc when I helped someone i was talking with on skype some hours before. or when i were replaying to a friend in common chat. damn yeah I trash talk lots of people and gm's on my barb. wtf are you talking about?

Fred, you sit so fast you're online u trash talk every single person you pk with useless crap and failed English and think you're the best person ever made. you spam wc 24/7 with useless song titles in hope to get attention + what already have been said.

You're just sad trying to do something you can't. only person who is thinking you're cool and fun doing what you do on the server to each and ever player is yourself. Don't you see and realize when so fast you start your crap everyone from your faction shuts up and just don't bother to care, they don't even answer u when u try to make them laugh at what you're saying. you're a complete joke. you just haven't realized it yet. which is kinda sad.

Same shit with each and every thing you try to argue about. same with the weapons and dmg on the old thread. yet u try to turn things around and call all others the idiots because you can't handle that no one gives a shit really. so quit trying and just be quiet and enjoy the damn game or just leave it if you can't handle shutting up from trash talking when you pk or else where.

Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:30 pm

MuMu wrote:LOL I don't even use my barb to talk with it's full quiet and afk watching the chats and pk. have you seen me talk with it ? maybe 1-2 times in wc when I helped someone i was talking with on skype some hours before. or when i were replaying to a friend in common chat. damn yeah I trash talk lots of people and gm's on my barb. wtf are you talking about?

Fred, you sit so fast you're online u trash talk every single person you pk with useless crap and failed English and think you're the best person ever made. you spam wc 24/7 with useless song titles in hope to get attention + what already have been said.

You're just sad trying to do something you can't. only person who is thinking you're cool and fun doing what you do on the server to each and ever player is yourself. Don't you see and realize when so fast you start your crap everyone from your faction shuts up and just don't bother to care, they don't even answer u when u try to make them laugh at what you're saying. you're a complete joke. you just haven't realized it yet. which is kinda sad.

Same shit with each and every thing you try to argue about. same with the weapons and dmg on the old thread. yet u try to turn things around and call all others the idiots because you can't handle that no one gives a shit really. so quit trying and just be quiet and enjoy the damn game or just leave it if you can't handle shutting up from trash talking when you pk or else where.

continu to mad please love it <3
    1st don't need attention ijs i write some song tittle for fun if you don't like it then BL me and stfu <3
    2nd it's you who got a sad position, being alone all time like you do, i'm glad to don't be you and be me.
    3rd i don't trash talk to all with who i pvp lol today i got a good pvp moment with DO (i got a good 5v5 with them) and i said her i enjoy to play that pvp with them and it was a great moment.
    4th stop think you know all only cuz you know only yourself, all what you said is only how you are, so stop be a kid and see the truth.
    5th if you really can't see me talk so ignore me in forum and stfu and stop try to troll or make me mad. If you can't do it so it's cuz your a kid cuz see when you made a fcking bad video of the server i didn't said anything of it cuz i ingore when you write, so do like me for proove your a bit mature or do like smerald and proove your only a kid all is up to you.
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:39 pm

no idea what you just tried to say but ok?
    and fred.. you're searching the the attention all the time so fast u start talk so.. etc etc on all I've said so far, it's proven fact. But it's a reason why others don't bother to say anything, they simply don't care. But I do care, I love to make people like yourself pissed and when you try so hard to twist things around and say that I'm the idiot here. To bad for you tho that that is not true.

But if it makes you feel better everyone loves you and everyone agrees and answer you in game when you start trash talk people. And your English is Perfect with a capital P. Now stay quiet.
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:54 pm

MuMu wrote:no idea what you just tried to say but ok?
    and fred.. you're searching the the attention all the time so fast u start talk so.. etc etc on all I've said so far, it's proven fact. But it's a reason why others don't bother to say anything, they simply don't care. But I do care, I love to make people like yourself pissed and when you try so hard to twist things around and say that I'm the idiot here. To bad for you tho that that is not true.

But if it makes you feel better everyone loves you and everyone agrees and answer you in game when you start trash talk people. And your English is Perfect with a capital P. Now stay quiet.
    how bad now i can see your like smerald, i thinked you was more mature but no your worse than him seriously.
    go get a life IN REAL please it will change you i bet and go try to get someone near you or a gf (if you can cuz of how you are i bet you can't but you still can try lol), you will see it's great to get someone near us in real ^^
    i don't need any attention in game lol i write something in WC only for him to don't be all empty and like i said if you don't like it so BL me and don't be MUQQE like all time </3
    If i was alone to "trash talk" in WC i think would be mute a long time ago BUT you don't see the other trash talking or yourself trash talking cuz you want only see how i talk.
    i don't get a good english ?? so ?? your english isn't perfect dude and if you can't understand me so stop talk with me and ignore me be mature 1 time of your sad life. now i hope you would stop to make bad my post and to waste the time to all.
    With all hope to you to get mature.
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:03 pm

omg man you seriously know how to embarrass yourself even more.
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:09 pm

MuMu wrote:omg man you seriously know how to embarrass yourself even more.
    you don't know how to stop talk so to be mature, that's worse ijs
    and stop talk seriously your useless as hell, my hamster is 1000x better than you so stop talk to me seriously -.- go hate someone other serious drop all and don't show to all how dumbass you are
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:13 pm

lol you're a hypocrite. and you can't even see it
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16