Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Pk Leaderboard.

Anonym
    Anonym

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-01
    Varsta : 30
    Localizare : Germany

Pk Leaderboard. Empty Pk Leaderboard.

Post  Anonym Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:18 pm

Well , it would be fun to have back the PkLeaderboard (as before) ,and for this time add rewards for the first 3 places(In Aether s),so ppl start feeling more attracted to PvP then to * Sz Camping *.

Ex :
    TOP 1 = X amount of Aether.
    TOP 2 = X amount of Aether.
    TOP 3 = X amount of Aether.

P.S Rewards for TOP 1 should at least be 60-80,TOP 2 at least 40-50,TOP 3 at least 20-30.

SINCE PK LEADERBOARD WILL BE REFRESHED EVERY WEEK END (Sunday I guess ) and the ppl that are Sunday in the first 3 places , Wins reward.

As for Tw s , ppl should pay with Aether s not in game coins , this change would be just perfect to motivate ppl to start farming (donating) , You don t need make 100-1000 Aether per Territory , 10-20-30 , and as a REWARD for winners 100-150 Aether s .

That s all I had in my mind lol -.-

Cheers.
    Kuro G0dly

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-29

Pk Leaderboard. Empty Re: Pk Leaderboard.

Post  Kuro G0dly Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:22 pm

pro idea aw full go for it :3
    naya
    naya

Data de inscriere : 2013-03-02
    Varsta : 34

Post  naya Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:29 pm

Pro idea i like it '-' hope ppl no abuse of alt kill tho '-' fox90
    Anonym
    Anonym

Post  Anonym Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:49 am

naya wrote:Pro idea i like it '-' hope ppl no abuse of alt kill tho '-' fox90

There are Board s that can be set to see * Who killed Who * , so GM s going to see if player x killed player x for x amount of times.
    Fred
    Fred

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-19
    Varsta : 31
    Localizare : France

Post  Fred Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:01 am

Anonym wrote:

There are Board s that can be set to see * Who killed Who * , so GM s going to see if player x killed player x for x amount of times.
    even that, some guy who's friends will do a friend killer or be a faction killer just for win the rewards, so they will only kill each other every time and then the pk top will be fucked up and so your idea is boring and bad as hell sorry alex
    Anonym
    Anonym

Post  Anonym Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:30 am

Fred wrote:
    Anonym wrote:

even that, some guy who's friends will do a friend killer or be a faction killer just for win the rewards, so they will only kill each other every time and then the pk top will be fucked up and so your idea is boring and bad as hell sorry alex

Read my 2nd comment again. You can set board to see who u killed for how manny times. So no1 can kill guild mate/frens for 10000000000000000000000000000000 times w/o u see it, and if u use lil brain (if they kill more pers , you can always see if they are ingame or not.) This is if some1 makes like 20-30+ alt s ,so you can always see if that player killed ppl from guild/alts etc.or if the ppl he killed even play on the server.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:04 am