Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Xander's invisible hack

backdarkness

Data de inscriere : 2013-06-03

Xander's invisible hack Empty Xander's invisible hack

Post  backdarkness Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:00 am

Xander's invisible hack 2013-010

And no its not a bug/lag because he keeps doing it
    Also speed hack but I cant SS it
    Defences

Data de inscriere : 2013-05-30

Xander's invisible hack Empty Re: Xander's invisible hack

Post  Defences Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:06 am

LOL invisible hack? doesn't exist. Get a better computer and internet.
    this server is also failed when it comes to connection.
    backdarkness

Xander's invisible hack Empty wd

Post  backdarkness Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:08 am

Well so tell me why he kept doing this till I told him that I reported him .... and PAFF magically he became visible
    Fred
    Fred

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-19
    Varsta : 31
    Localizare : France

Post  Fred Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:29 am

Defences wrote:LOL invisible hack? doesn't exist. Get a better computer and internet.
    same as old time .... Hera or some Breakdown member (so before the big down) used a glitch with a fash who gave invisible glitch cuz if the admin did a lil error it can happen a fash or something as that give a glitch .... so before say something as that just inform yourself about it please ^^
    backdarkness

Post  backdarkness Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:31 am

Fred wrote:
    Defences wrote:LOL invisible hack? doesn't exist. Get a better computer and internet.
    same as old time .... Hera or some Breakdown member (so before the big down) used a glitch with a fash who gave invisible glitch cuz if the admin did a lil error it can happen a fash or something as that give a glitch .... so before say something as that just inform yourself about it please ^^

Oh lol jsavais pas mais ce fils de pute ma fait rage je savais pas ou il etait et il me tuait
    Defences

Data de inscriere : 2013-05-30

Post  Defences Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:50 am

backdarkness wrote:
    Fred wrote:

Oh lol jsavais pas mais ce fils de pute ma fait rage je savais pas ou il etait et il me tuait

Traslate : "Oh lol I did not know but that son of a bitch made ​​me rage I did not know where he was and he killed me"

You also seems to have a hard time understanding forum rules, check your old threads.

Saying and reporting this kind of thing, is like a well known scripter saying " no i don't script " in other words STUPID

This is actually a problem on your end rather than a hack on the part of your attacker. Go to your Perfect World International\Element\Userdata folder and delete SystemSettings.ini to fix it.

There is nothing in pwis history called invisible hack, and never will. it doesn't exist. Learn something about computers and games and connections etc etc etc.
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:39 am

Seriously dude stfu you know nothing, ask all old player as makii, taomaster martin or Kim for it or even naya know it. A glitched fashion can exist as we got at a girl fash before the big down so go learn what is a error in the PW server files and stop behind a asshole ok thanks bye bye
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Post  Admin Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:44 am

I got to agree with fred.
    And also i can't ban for my own mistake , it's not his fault that ive added that fash , but if he abuses il do something about it.
    Also im not sure if thats because of fashion or lagg , it happends to me many times when lagging.
    About server's connection , it also depends on how far or how close you are from server host.
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:42 am

Admin, I would agree with you but see what he said, "when I just said him it, he happear in front of me" that don't seems to be cuz of the lag or the connexion ... -.-
    It was same with the girl fashion we got at a time ija
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Post  Admin Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:52 am

Fred wrote:Admin, I would agree with you but see what he said, "when I just said him it, he happear in front of me" that don't seems to be cuz of the lag or the connexion ... -.-
    It was same with the girl fashion we got at a time ija
    As i said im not sure if its because of fashion or lagg.
    Il try to fiind that invisible fash and fix it.
    Xander would you give me a hand? il give a reward.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:04 am