Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ady Scripting or Auto Clicking whatever the difference is..

SoulSeasoning

Data de inscriere : 2013-04-19

Ady Scripting or Auto Clicking whatever the difference is.. Empty Ady Scripting or Auto Clicking whatever the difference is..

Post  SoulSeasoning Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:23 pm

Ady's skill count 18 skills after death, and he's a MG

Ady Scripting or Auto Clicking whatever the difference is.. 2013-04-2016-00-46_zps49e54418

my Helmet

Ady Scripting or Auto Clicking whatever the difference is.. 2_zpsd9b45dcf

My Cape

Ady Scripting or Auto Clicking whatever the difference is.. 3-1_zps2f598254
    SoulSeasoning

Ady Scripting or Auto Clicking whatever the difference is.. Empty Re: Ady Scripting or Auto Clicking whatever the difference is..

Post  SoulSeasoning Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:33 pm

couldnt see my cape and helmet in inventory on the screen shots so i had to take again

Ady Scripting or Auto Clicking whatever the difference is.. 1_zps531c9b7e

Ady Scripting or Auto Clicking whatever the difference is.. 2_zps42f8ff98
    SoulSeasoning

Ady Scripting or Auto Clicking whatever the difference is.. Empty Re: Ady Scripting or Auto Clicking whatever the difference is..

Post  SoulSeasoning Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Apparently this is called F1, idk what F1 is, but someone explained to me it is a PW hack...
    Fred
    Fred

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-19
    Varsta : 31
    Localizare : France

Post  Fred Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:53 pm

SoulSeasoning wrote:Apparently this is called F1, idk what F1 is, but someone explained to me it is a PW hack...
    F1 = SECRET folder = script for MG, it deals all skills who don't need chi in less than a sec.
    he got the name F1 cuz for use this script we need to use the buttom F1 of the keyboard (yeah i got it and i already tried it but i don't use it cuz it's for fail person).
    That's all for the story come back tomorrow for a new one from the grand pa ^^
    SoulSeasoning

Post  SoulSeasoning Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Fred wrote:
    SoulSeasoning wrote:Apparently this is called F1, idk what F1 is, but someone explained to me it is a PW hack...
    F1 = SECRET folder = script for MG, it deals all skills who don't need chi in less than a sec.
    he got the name F1 cuz for use this script we need to use the buttom F1 of the keyboard (yeah i got it and i already tried it but i don't use it cuz it's for fail person).

its still scripting as you explained in your post...
    coolgod

Data de inscriere : 2013-04-10

Post  coolgod Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Fred wrote:

it is the fact that you use the script as well ...

and how your ID is already banned?

lol lol! lol! lol!
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:37 am

coolgod wrote:
    Fred wrote:

lol lol! lol! lol!
    lol dude ??? why should i use that script if i get the stuff i have ??? but well no matter think what you want i don't really care and if i use that script then just report me it's no problem.
    coolgod

Data de inscriere : 2013-04-10

Post  coolgod Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:24 am

Fred wrote:
    coolgod wrote:
    Fred wrote:

lol lol! lol! lol!
    lol dude ??? why should i use that script if i get the stuff i have ??? but well no matter think what you want i don't really care and if i use that script then just report me it's no problem.

yah skill using automated hack...

Please Don't love me... u suck... fox3 and ur face like a sissy fox62
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:47 am

coolgod wrote:
    Fred wrote:
    coolgod wrote:
    Fred wrote:

lol lol! lol! lol!

yah skill using automated hack...

Please Don't love me... u suck... fox3 and ur face like a sissy fox62
    again a kid madder lol, yeah i suck i get money irl for buy stuff for my PC i'm sorry to have that money :s
    my face like a sissy ??? cool dude i don't have to be as you like cuz i don't care of you or your opinion, i don't even know you exept if your someone mad at me cuz i killed you. now just drop it and don't broke the topic of SoulSeasoning, cya in game or good RQing dude ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:11 pm