Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
jucaxxx
Fred
Admin
7 posters

Remove Blue Name

Poll

Remove Blue Name

[ 8 ]
    Remove Blue Name Bar_left38%Remove Blue Name Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Remove Blue Name Bar_left57%Remove Blue Name Bar_right [57%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Remove Blue Name Bar_left5%Remove Blue Name Bar_right [5%] 

Total Votes: 21
    Poll closed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Remove Blue Name Empty Remove Blue Name

Post  Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:41 am

Well i saw that many people farm at world boss with blue name , ooone else gets the ocazion to farm whle they are there , so what about removing blue name and start the real pvp?
    Fred
    Fred

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-19
    Varsta : 31
    Localizare : France

Remove Blue Name Empty Re: Remove Blue Name

Post  Fred Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:47 am

remove the freaking multi client too cuz with that ammount of reward it take only 1 day for a player to get full gear with 11 char (i heared it from someone who do it so i don't say something wrong) cuz a lot players can't do multi client and so do the quest 1 char by 1 char so remove the multi client at the same time as the blue name. (and it will be great for pvp cuz some players do multi -> get a char blue name at west gate for target fast -> go kill the target and then run -> restart from the begin). So do a server balanced for pvp AND for farm aswell ^^
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:50 am

Fred wrote:remove the freaking multi client too cuz with that ammount of reward it take only 1 day for a player to get full gear with 11 char (i heared it from someone who do it so i don't say something wrong) cuz a lot players can't do multi client and so do the quest 1 char by 1 char so remove the multi client at the same time as the blue name. (and it will be great for pvp cuz some players do multi -> get a char blue name at west gate for target fast -> go kill the target and then run -> restart from the begin). So do a server balanced for pvp AND for farm aswell ^^
    You voted on remove?
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:51 am

yep, i want remove it as remove the multi client (ps : i'm at school and i finished lecon for today \o/)
    ramos

Remove Blue Name Empty pls dont remove blue name

Post  ramos Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:57 am

dont remove blue name
    ramos7

Remove Blue Name Empty dont remove

Post  ramos7 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:04 am

dont remove fox4 fox4 fox4
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:07 am

the blue name will only broke the server cuz it make all farm with 10-15 char (in multi client ofc that's why a lot time you can see 1 guy in a faction so active player and 5 other char without any gear run after it), no pvp = no action = all left = no donor = server die and i don't think a lot person want the server to close ijs. The admin made the donor robe at craft so who will again do multi client with 10-15 char a day will be full gear (new stones, donor gear) in like 2 day and who will do a fair play (so not with multi client) will have to do 100+ day for get all .... too fair seriously .... and so don't come cry for get blue name to be able to do that crap again.

ps : don't make multi acc in forum for don't get blue name remove aswell .... multi acc would be ban in game and in forum i think ....
    jucaxxx

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-03

Post  jucaxxx Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:18 am

But Fred if remove blue then will be only 5-6 donors on server camping on farming zones.We need more ppl with end game to improve PvP.Just with you 5-6 there will not be PvP.
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:24 am

what is write in the main site "Well im a old player of Perfect World , and honestly i was missing badly a nice PvP server , but now there are only 1.4.4+ and the new classes ruin the PvP. So i decided to open a 1.3.6 server , the only problem for me is the host , im not that rich to aforad monthly a host." What i know from any game, PvP = Player versus Player and so no blue name would be protect anyway. Perfect World France got a PvP server named Genova (as FF7 evil god yep) who don't got the right to be blue name, Perfect World France got a PvE server aswell called Evoran and in this one you can be blue name for all and can get protected sooooo if you write this server is a PvP server .... do all for it be a real one and not a full PvE / multi client server ....

ps : JUCA for you to know, not all donor is friend in the server AND you can get help from any donor you want ijs (martin is a donor, rebecca got donor and me aswell so you know 3 donor who can help you) and not a lot donor is stupid as to camp at farming place seriously, the only moment i'm at farm spot for exemple it's when i help someone or when i do the quest myself. Oh and donor isn't a god, we can die if you are 2-3 on us ... and some of "great" player can kill you in a 1v1 (TROLLFACE)

edit : watch what's a pvp server there : http://pwfrance.com/
    go watch Genova or go at youtube (i can't go there so can't find you a great pvp video of it) and go watch what a PVP server and not PVE ..... (pvp = you low or high gear attacked by everyone who want action.)
    coolgod

Data de inscriere : 2013-04-10

Post  coolgod Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:05 am

Remove Please... fox3 need Real PVP Server.. not PVE...
    i think this server is total to WAR!!!
    but still blue... hahahah
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:08 am

coolgod wrote:Remove Please... fox3 need Real PVP Server.. not PVE...
    that hurt fox5 because its true
    Xepiroth
    Xepiroth

Data de inscriere : 2013-04-10
    Varsta : 35
    Localizare : Lampung City

Post  Xepiroth Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:15 am

Admin wrote:
    coolgod wrote:Remove Please... fox3 need Real PVP Server.. not PVE...
    that hurt fox5 because its true

fox37 let's remove...
    new ppl can create Gear at dungeon... fox37 u must think that first before remove.... yeah... fox36

Thanks.

Xeph
    jucaxxx

Post  jucaxxx Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:48 am

Fred wrote:what is write in the main site "Well im a old player of Perfect World , and honestly i was missing badly a nice PvP server , but now there are only 1.4.4+ and the new classes ruin the PvP. So i decided to open a 1.3.6 server , the only problem for me is the host , im not that rich to aforad monthly a host." What i know from any game, PvP = Player versus Player and so no blue name would be protect anyway. Perfect World France got a PvP server named Genova (as FF7 evil god yep) who don't got the right to be blue name, Perfect World France got a PvE server aswell called Evoran and in this one you can be blue name for all and can get protected sooooo if you write this server is a PvP server .... do all for it be a real one and not a full PvE / multi client server ....

ps : JUCA for you to know, not all donor is friend in the server AND you can get help from any donor you want ijs (martin is a donor, rebecca got donor and me aswell so you know 3 donor who can help you) and not a lot donor is stupid as to camp at farming place seriously, the only moment i'm at farm spot for exemple it's when i help someone or when i do the quest myself. Oh and donor isn't a god, we can die if you are 2-3 on us ... and some of "great" player can kill you in a 1v1 (TROLLFACE)

go watch Genova or go at youtube (i can't go there so can't find you a great pvp video of it) and go watch what a PVP server and not PVE ..... (pvp = you low or high gear attacked by everyone who want action.)

But with youre help we can get a host and mak our server even better , im not asking for much , im not going to put 40 - 50 euro donations like many others servers do.

Our donations Wont be high, so everyone will afroad , because i know how it is when you dont have money even for a coffe
    naya
    naya

Data de inscriere : 2013-03-02
    Varsta : 33

Post  naya Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:24 am

Fred wrote:what is write in the main site "Well im a old player of Perfect World , and honestly i was missing badly a nice PvP server , but now there are only 1.4.4+ and the new classes ruin the PvP. So i decided to open a 1.3.6 server , the only problem for me is the host , im not that rich to aforad monthly a host." What i know from any game, PvP = Player versus Player and so no blue name would be protect anyway. Perfect World France got a PvP server named Genova (as FF7 evil god yep) who don't got the right to be blue name, Perfect World France got a PvE server aswell called Evoran and in this one you can be blue name for all and can get protected sooooo if you write this server is a PvP server .... do all for it be a real one and not a full PvE / multi client server ....

Fred about this, when u said that not a lot donor is stupid as to camp at farming place... i can tell you that yesterday i was there like 1 hour killing the boss, and really there was more than 1 person just waiting to see one no-blue name for kill it... its nice some pk ofc, but no be there just waiting, go kill 3-4 times if want and then let ppl farm...

i vote no for remove blue-name, but no for farm the boss or things like that, its because sometimes i dont want pk and if remove blue name i will be forced to be at safe zone (and ppl started to ask about remove safe zone too...)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:28 am

naya wrote:

Fred about this, when u said that not a lot donor is stupid as to camp at farming place... i can tell you that yesterday i was there like 1 hour killing the boss, and really there was more than 1 person just waiting to see one no-blue name for kill it... its nice some pk ofc, but no be there just waiting, go kill 3-4 times if want and then let ppl farm...

i vote no for remove blue-name, but no for farm the boss or things like that, its because sometimes i dont want pk and if remove blue name i will be forced to be at safe zone (and ppl started to ask about remove safe zone too...)
    I wont remove safezones dont worry , maybe only from certain towns to make them pvp zones.
    jucaxxx

Post  jucaxxx Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:31 am

Admin wrote:
    naya wrote:

I wont remove safezones dont worry , maybe only from certain towns to make them pvp zones.
    remove it make full PvP r atlast let us vote
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:31 am

jucaxxx wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    naya wrote:

remove it make full PvP r atlast let us vote
    no
    Lionstar
    Lionstar

Data de inscriere : 2013-03-01

Post  Lionstar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:14 am

Dont remove Blue name
    1 ppl abuse it way to much
    you still can have A pvp Server with The Blue name
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:16 am

Lionstar wrote:Dont remove Blue name
    1 ppl abuse it way to much
    you still can have A pvp Server with The Blue name
    you even play the server lion?
    Lionstar
    Lionstar

Data de inscriere : 2013-03-01

Post  Lionstar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:26 am

haven't had a chance to play much pw lately
    But iv played plenty of Servers with No BN
    95% of the time PPL are rude about PK they Kill Steal they Kill you Just BC there mad at some1 else. (they even Spawn kill ppl if theirs a spawn point out of SZ <---- this happened On Blood Dragon And it drove every 1 off)
    lol!
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:40 am

naya wrote:

so 2 choice for the admin ....
    1st Remove the "PvP Server" in descrition AND put "Full PvE server without pvp <3" OR 2nd remove blue name and place some boss in instance and the last one as a World Boss (near SZ) OR 3rd remove the blue name at all and give to all some action without kill that crap of freaking mobs
    oh and if someone is at boss place for pvp .... kill that nab only not hard to do .... (call your faction, your friends, etc ....)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:42 am

Fred wrote:
    naya wrote:

so 2 choice for the admin ....
    1st Remove the "PvP Server" in descrition AND put "Full PvE server without pvp <3" OR 2nd remove blue name and place some boss in instance and the last one as a World Boss (near SZ) OR 3rd remove the blue name at all and give to all some action without kill that crap of freaking mobs
    oh and if someone is at boss place for pvp .... kill that nab only not hard to do .... (call your faction, your friends, etc ....)
    Yup i kind of agree.
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:47 am

Admin wrote:Yup i kind of agree.
    what you will do admin so ???
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:11 pm

Remove[ 8 ] [38%]
    Dont Remove[ 12 ] [57%]
    I Dont Care[ 1 ] [5%]
    Due to the final votes blue name wont be removed.
    Thank you for voting.
    CLOSED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content