Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Rolf Kiddssssss

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Rolf Kiddssssss Empty Rolf Kiddssssss

Post  Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:13 am

Ive heard some rumors that i play bd?
    looooooool
    [7:28:27 AM] Total War Perfect World: wtf
    [7:28:31 AM] Total War Perfect World: im playing bd
    [7:28:31 AM] Total War Perfect World: ?
    [7:28:41 AM] Niv: Raya told me
    [7:28:42 AM] Niv: Yeah
    [7:28:47 AM] Niv: this apple
    [7:28:50 AM] Total War Perfect World: hahhahaha
    [7:28:51 AM] Niv: or what ever her name
    [7:28:53 AM] Niv: Raynana
    [7:29:01 AM] Niv: Rayarian
    [7:29:01 AM] Total War Perfect World: stupid people
    [7:29:07 AM] Total War Perfect World: i dont play bd
    [7:29:10 AM] Niv: Lol so u dont play she just lied to me ?
    [7:29:20 AM] Total War Perfect World: i dont play rolf
    [7:29:22 AM] Niv: WTF wrong with her
    [7:29:30 AM] Total War Perfect World: im busy with my wife , were all day in hospitals
    Stupid kidds , i trough apple was a mature person but just a kid as many others.
    To make this clear im not playing bd , im online on total war when i can , i didnt fighted to keep server alive just to play other server
    Atm im all day with my wife in hospitals...lots of problems.
    PKISNICE

Data de inscriere : 2013-03-27

Rolf Kiddssssss Empty Re: Rolf Kiddssssss

Post  PKISNICE Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:07 am

how mature do you feel when you do this then? talking shit about your own players and behind their backs with other players. Can't even spell correct and have a server with 90% errors and bugs. 95% even. Updating it with crap every week in hope to get money. in same time as you give away free items for all. I hope your paypal account get closed soon. Even trying to scam your old players with not giving them what they donated for. You had to be threaten and scared to give it. Oh yeah. that is FACT as that is what I did. I threatened to get your server down and your paypal gone for good. after that u ignored for days even if u were online. right after that Email u sent away the stuffs scared for ur freaking life to get shut down. You are useless. and your server will die so nice. You ain't worth having a server because you can't run one. You are a pathetic kid only and I feel damn sorry for the players who doesn't leave. And the only reason they don't is because you give them everything for free. = Everything will die out very soon. but 10 players daily with 3 alts each online. Fucking Epic server. You ain't a admin or dev. you are a pathetic kid who do everything to try get friends.
    "I will fix tw" 7 weeks later "I will fix tw" Good one. still ERR mobs and donation for Luck items that wont even work. You don't know how to balance things and you don't know how to edit things 100%. You are useless. And you DO play on BD we all know it so scip your fucking bs trying to get people to hate each other. You are ripping ppl on money. for what? not a damn shit because you don't do a damn shit with the server. and what? 800 Beg for help threads in a forum made of you asking for help with this server. and your own words are "I know enough to run a server just fine" Yeah we all can see that. hows the lag btw? or the attacks?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Post  Admin Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:40 am

PKISNICE wrote:how mature do you feel when you do this then? talking shit about your own players and behind their backs with other players. Can't even spell correct and have a server with 90% errors and bugs. 95% even. Updating it with crap every week in hope to get money. in same time as you give away free items for all. I hope your paypal account get closed soon. Even trying to scam your old players with not giving them what they donated for. You had to be threaten and scared to give it. Oh yeah. that is FACT as that is what I did. I threatened to get your server down and your paypal gone for good. after that u ignored for days even if u were online. right after that Email u sent away the stuffs scared for ur freaking life to get shut down. You are useless. and your server will die so nice. You ain't worth having a server because you can't run one. You are a pathetic kid only and I feel damn sorry for the players who doesn't leave. And the only reason they don't is because you give them everything for free. = Everything will die out very soon. but 10 players daily with 3 alts each online. Fucking Epic server. You ain't a admin or dev. you are a pathetic kid who do everything to try get friends.
    "I will fix tw" 7 weeks later "I will fix tw" Good one. still ERR mobs and donation for Luck items that wont even work. You don't know how to balance things and you don't know how to edit things 100%. You are useless. And you DO play on BD we all know it so scip your fucking bs trying to get people to hate each other. You are ripping ppl on money. for what? not a damn shit because you don't do a damn shit with the server. and what? 800 Beg for help threads in a forum made of you asking for help with this server. and your own words are "I know enough to run a server just fine" Yeah we all can see that. hows the lag btw? or the attacks?
    okay , you think i cant make one of best server watch and learn.
    PKISNICE

Post  PKISNICE Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:15 am

ROFL u said that 3 months ago as well. where is it? never even had over 30 players. only if people had alts online. you are fail. the server you have now don't even work. how the fuck can u sit and think u will make the best server ever?
    HyperSin
    HyperSin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-18

Post  HyperSin Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:34 am

for your info we had over 50 people online once, server is growing and growing. if you dont like this server then shut the fuck up and go somewere else.
    PKISNICE

Post  PKISNICE Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:38 am

HyperSin wrote:for your info we had over 50 people online once, server is growing and growing. if you dont like this server then shut the fuck up and go somewere else.

YES 1 TIME in 3 MONTHS BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE 2-3 ALTS EACH ONLINE CRAFTING SHIT IN HOPE TO GET SOME ITEMS NOTHING ELSE LMFAO! NO ONE EVER TALKS EVERYONE IS STANDING AFK 24/7 ROFL AND YOU CALL THIS SERVER GOOD? HAHAHAHA
    HyperSin
    HyperSin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-18

Post  HyperSin Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:30 pm

like i said if you dont like it then go somewere else. this is the best server i have been on so far

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 3:56 pm