Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Well yep this camed.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Well yep this camed. Empty Well yep this camed.

Post  Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:07 am

Well guys i really need help atm not for me for server
    I really wish i could put the money , but as some of you know my gf is pregnat , 1 month , and she has health problems which will cause in losing baby and for mother its something bad too , she has a big chance never to be able to have a baby. and im trying my best to have the money tomorow when i meet the doctors in 3 days i think i slept 10 hours , i made server patch , i tryed to get money for host. but nothing.
    Please the ones that can help , at least for server , even a small ammount. today is the pay date , if no after 00:00 server will close :( and i really dont want this please the one that can even a small ammount will count.
    Im not beggin , im asking for help thats all , i tried my best with toal war , we had bad moments we had good moments.
    About my baby..i have a big chance to lose it , its..destroyin me , i dont know what to do anymore im at the end of possibilitys..
    HyperSin
    HyperSin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-18

Well yep this camed. Empty Re: Well yep this camed.

Post  HyperSin Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:44 am

if we go down how long till back up

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:15 am