Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
smellyfinger
HyperSin
Kuro G0dly
vortex
kim_wyrn
SlumDog
Admin
11 posters

Server News

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Server News Empty Server News

Post  Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:30 am

Well we are upgrading to a mass pvp server , without too many items to farm for mass pvp day by day in order to start the ultimate pvp server download this : Here log in on your account in game ( and ur char too) then start Total War Cubi Reward and add there your username then press start , cubi wont come instant (you can leave it as much as you want it will keep adding cubi) , for the ones that donated there will be a 50% of it gived back to the account they sent in email , for the ones that donate within the next 5 days , if you donate for example 5 euro = 50 points we double it , that means the ammount you donated for + the double of it , that would be 50+100 = 150 points , this event is avaible only for the next 5 days while im working on patch.
    The upcomming items wont go hiher then 15-20 euro any of it, as i said up there wont be tons of new items , some of the upcomming gears will be free , for some you will have to work.
    SlumDog
    SlumDog

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-23

Server News Empty Re: Server News

Post  SlumDog Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:40 am

when i started this it poped up deleating history window and caused hanging every time the counter goes up not sure whats going on here?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Post  Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:43 am

SlumDog wrote:when i started this it poped up deleating history window and caused hanging every time the counter goes up not sure whats going on here?
    What does the counter say? Cubi Earned?
    kim_wyrn

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-25

Post  kim_wyrn Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:47 am

everytime it sais that you get 5 cubi
    kim_wyrn

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-25

Post  kim_wyrn Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:48 am

i got like 900 earned atm xD
    SlumDog
    SlumDog

Post  SlumDog Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:49 am

yeah , i had to turn it of to type as it switches active window every time the counter goes up even if minimised to tray lol ,
    vortex
    vortex

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-22
    Varsta : 33

Post  vortex Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:00 am

since the 1st time i join this server i did vote but no point added to my boutiq fox2
    Kuro G0dly

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-29

Post  Kuro G0dly Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:18 am

Wonder where he got zack's bot '-'
    SlumDog
    SlumDog

Post  SlumDog Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:27 am

i take it u use your account name in box not toon name

do u have leave game window active?
    vortex
    vortex

Varsta : 33

Post  vortex Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:29 am

SlumDog wrote:i take it u use your account name in box not toon name

do u have leave game window active?

i used my account name, and also stay in game.
    SlumDog
    SlumDog

Post  SlumDog Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:43 am

not sure its working on 15k but only shown 30 cubi added , and its doing odd things to my pc small freezes every time it adds 5 not sure i trust this

does not seem to be working for everyone which is kinda unfair ,

i sat for a few hours the counter got to over 15k cubi but its not added to account yet , i stopped it running now will check to see if it does show later but not holding hope for this to much as other ppl have said its adding quickly.

would have been better to increase the vote reward at least this way fair for all and would help get server up i guess seeing this tool and some of the comments we know how some got gear so quickly.
    HyperSin
    HyperSin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-18

Post  HyperSin Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:19 am

when i start this, the deleteing data histery lags my computer
    SlumDog
    SlumDog

Post  SlumDog Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:38 am

HyperSin wrote:when i start this, the deleteing data histery lags my computer

i also had this something not right with this, been nearly 6 hurs since i run this tool and gold not in account.
    HyperSin
    HyperSin

Post  HyperSin Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:53 am

i trust the admin but i dont like how it constant deletes histery
    smellyfinger

Post  smellyfinger Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Admin wrote:Well we are upgrading to a mass pvp server , without too many items to farm for mass pvp day by day in order to start the ultimate pvp server download this : Here log in on your account in game ( and ur char too) then start Total War Cubi Reward and add there your username then press start , cubi wont come instant (you can leave it as much as you want it will keep adding cubi) , for the ones that donated there will be a 50% of it gived back to the account they sent in email , for the ones that donate within the next 5 days , if you donate for example 5 euro = 50 points we double it , that means the ammount you donated for + the double of it , that would be 50+100 = 150 points , this event is avaible only for the next 5 days while im working on patch.
    The upcomming items wont go hiher then 15-20 euro any of it, as i said up there wont be tons of new items , some of the upcomming gears will be free , for some you will have to work.

Sounds lovely but if you are serious about wanting to build
    the ultimate pvp server
    you time will be better spent solving the auto problem and getting active useful gm's and new players coming to the server before worrying about a new server.
    I saw somewhere that you dont allow gm's to play a normal toon, now while i can understand the reasons for this it will put almost everyone who would be a good gm off from even applying.
    As long as a reasonable amount if time is spent doing gm duties each week i dont see any harm in them playing too, if they are a good gm they will keep the 2 roles separate and im sure it cant be to hard to keep and eye on the gm accounts for any suspect activity.

And please have TW active when the new server does arrive :)
    HyperSin
    HyperSin

Post  HyperSin Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:05 pm

i think you (admin) should just give gold to all accounts so we dont have to download and have the gold right away and if you dont know how to do that increse the gold reward real high :)
    SlumDog
    SlumDog

Post  SlumDog Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:30 pm

can't see how this is going to help the server as it seems a few have gotten many 10000's gold from this while others it don't work for

and the tool is deffo doing somthing odd to running of pc y is it bringing up the web brower tools like deleating history and deleating browser add-ons

i got it running on an old laptop to test if it worked from the first post and the account has had no gold added so far its been like 8 hurs so whats going on?
    smellyfinger

Post  smellyfinger Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:27 pm

i have also now tried the cubi reward so far it has given me 0 cubi and i doubt it ever will voting broke for me a few patches back.
    im no expert but i think he basically hack his own vote system.
    Zackito

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-06

Post  Zackito Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:30 pm

That awkward moment when everyone's using a bot I made and I didn't allow it's distribution. Anyways, it doesn't even use httpwebrequests or threading, so I don't really care. Just a basic webbrowser bot that anyone could make in 1 minute. Enjoy the bot everyone, just so you know, the chances of you actually getting cubi now = 0, unless you're willing to wait months for it.

P.S. #1 admin for supporting the clogging of your cubi distribution.
    Zackito

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-06

Post  Zackito Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:34 pm

SlumDog wrote:can't see how this is going to help the server as it seems a few have gotten many 10000's gold from this while others it don't work for

and the tool is deffo doing somthing odd to running of pc y is it bringing up the web brower tools like deleating history and deleating browser add-ons

i got it running on an old laptop to test if it worked from the first post and the account has had no gold added so far its been like 8 hurs so whats going on?
    That's cause I used rundll32.exe / InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess to clear the cookies/other browser information. Not sure if I deleted everything, or just the things necessary, probably everything.
    RaN

Data de inscriere : 2013-03-02

Post  RaN Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:18 am

SlumDog wrote:can't see how this is going to help the server as it seems a few have gotten many 10000's gold from this while others it don't work for

Receiving cubi takes days/weeks to months.

Last edited by RaN on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Steff

Data de inscriere : 2013-03-06

Post  Steff Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:39 am

to make that Total War Cubi Reward u need to run the program As Administrator(i had the same problem and after i run as administrator it work)
    SlumDog
    SlumDog

Post  SlumDog Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:08 am

i did run as admin still nothing time to give up i think
    Steff

Data de inscriere : 2013-03-06

Post  Steff Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:44 am

RaN wrote:

Receiving cubi takes days/weeks to months.

hmm about receiving cubi...i think will be better to add gm in our acoount gold,because i run the program and i learn 30k cubi and nothing in acoount,and if takes soo much time to have cubi in our accounts is sucks.
    smellyfinger

Post  smellyfinger Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:44 am

seems server has died a horrible death, lucky to get 20 online again half them probably multi client.
    No word from admin on fixin this when they have been on the forum.
    Time to look for a new server again..Sigh.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:39 pm