Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Control Panel Problem

Suwoloo
    Suwoloo

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-18
    Varsta : 26
    Localizare : Indonesia

Control Panel Problem Empty Control Panel Problem

Post  Suwoloo Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Hi all,
    Okay so, i just try this server and this server is really cool. But, i have problem with the panel, tried login with my Username it doesn't show anything ( with Firefox, Chrome even IE ) can admin help me with this please?

Thanks before.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Control Panel Problem Empty Re: Control Panel Problem

Post  Admin Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:36 pm

Suwoloo wrote:Hi all,
    Okay so, i just try this server and this server is really cool. But, i have problem with the panel, tried login with my Username it doesn't show anything ( with Firefox, Chrome even IE ) can admin help me with this please?

Thanks before.
    Welcome to Total War Perfect World , We Hope That You Will Enjoy While You StayPlease Note : after you registred youre account go to our control panel and test if it works.

Some of the accounts DONT work on control panel. Make sure you tested youre account.

If you already made characters on the account and didnt tested is not Admin's fault.
    That it is right on the home page
    Suwoloo
    Suwoloo

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-18
    Varsta : 26
    Localizare : Indonesia

Post  Suwoloo Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Admin wrote:
    Suwoloo wrote:Hi all,

Thanks before.
    Welcome to Total War Perfect World , We Hope That You Will Enjoy While You StayPlease Note : after you registred youre account go to our control panel and test if it works.

Some of the accounts DONT work on control panel. Make sure you tested youre account.

If you already made characters on the account and didnt tested is not Admin's fault.
    That it is right on the home page
    Not that, i tried to login to Panel, but it doesn't show anything and i go back to username login fox14
    SlumDog
    SlumDog

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-23

Post  SlumDog Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:25 am

do u mean it did now show u toons in the drop down menu?

this does sometimes take a while to show up leave it over night as i notice some times they wont show till serve reset

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:48 am