Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Fred
~Mia~
piske
MuMu
vortex
Admin
10 posters

Describe best server! (Reward)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Describe best server! (Reward) Empty Describe best server! (Reward)

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:09 am

Okay so i will give 20k of each material (Eye Of Ra , Liquid and Ba Soul) to the one that does this the best , what id like to see in your description is :
    Maximum level.
    With or without instant.
    With or without 5 aps.
    With or without new classes.
    Ways of farming.
    What would you like the most to see on the server.
    What would attract you to play that server.
    What from a website only would make you to download the game.
    And id also like to see improvements to what i said up there.
    If your description its a few rows long its pointless , i want long texts well aranged.
    There can be 2-3 winners too oreven more depends on your description.
    vortex
    vortex

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-22
    Varsta : 33

Describe best server! (Reward) Empty Re: Describe best server! (Reward)

Post  vortex Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:45 am

Admin wrote:Okay so i will give 20k of each material (Eye Of Ra , Liquid and Ba Soul) to the one that does this the best , what id like to see in your description is :
    Maximum level.
    With or without instant.
    With or without 5 aps.
    Ways of farming.
    If your description its a few rows long its pointless , i want long texts well aranged.

- make it 450 for lvl and don't make it free, make all ppl do something to reach that.

-with that high lvl ofcourse having 5 asp and insta cast is needed (but please put some protection script to block 3rd party apps ruin the game)

-new class is good idea ass long as u prepared balance custom gears (personally new classes are not really important for me)

- way to farm. what u have now is good enough, all ppl have a chance to craft the end game gears and the donator doesn't get the end game gears instantly. but don't make it as a luck item maybe make it harder to craft is a better way, because waste many mats for nothing is bad though.

- what i want to see in game and what will attract me to play are more custom gear skin, so it look more interesting and cool ofcourse fox69
    put rank 9 gear as the end game gear skin is not cool enough add more glitter will make it looks better (idk if u have other plan to make other patch with better looks). but still the most important that make all ppl stay is the PVP,i mean here a balance PVP ofcourse. put some world bosses that drop some good items somewhere is good way to farm and also indirectly in lure player to do PVP

1 more suggestion. recruit more active GM to help u control the server, also 1 co-admin to help you (same like i said before) coz i know handling a whole server slone is really hard and sometimes it ruin your real life fox91
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:52 am

vortex wrote:
    Admin wrote:Okay so i will give 20k of each material (Eye Of Ra , Liquid and Ba Soul) to the one that does this the best , what id like to see in your description is :
    Maximum level.
    With or without instant.
    With or without 5 aps.
    Ways of farming.

- make it 450 for lvl and don't make it free, make all ppl do something to reach that.

-with that high lvl ofcourse having 5 asp and insta cast is needed (but please put some protection script to block 3rd party apps ruin the game)

-new class is good idea ass long as u prepared balance custom gears (personally new classes are not really important for me)

- way to farm. what u have now is good enough, all ppl have a chance to craft the end game gears and the donator doesn't get the end game gears instantly. but don't make it as a luck item maybe make it harder to craft is a better way, because waste many mats for nothing is bad though.

- what i want to see in game and what will attract me to play are more custom gear skin, so it look more interesting and cool ofcourse fox69
    put rank 9 gear as the end game gear skin is not cool enough add more glitter will make it looks better (idk if u have other plan to make other patch with better looks). but still the most important that make all ppl stay is the PVP,i mean here a balance PVP ofcourse. put some world bosses that drop some good items somewhere is good way to farm and also indirectly in lure player to do PVP

1 more suggestion. recruit more active GM to help u control the server, also 1 co-admin to help you (same like i said before) coz i know handling a whole server slone is really hard and sometimes it ruin your real life fox91
    Sounds verry good congratulations you are one of the winners , lets wait for others too!
    MuMu
    MuMu

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-01
    Varsta : 35
    Localizare : Sweden ofc

Post  MuMu Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:09 am

Maximum level.
    350.. making it higher can only be for dona and not all can do that.
    or a hell to a good vote system would have to come.

With or without instant.
    It is a aps and insta cast server from start and that's what people come for.. Just gota start block the programs they use..

With or without 5 aps.
    Like I said above.. people come for the aps and insta

No new classes.. this was made to be 1.3.6.. Ista phys and 5 aps sin on a server like this? Already have much to balance and again people come for the old style server.

Ways of farming.
    more quests having 2 daily isn't enough.. Boss quests or a nice long story chain. or a simple cave with xxx amount of mobs 1 single quest.

More players, Better weapon and armor skins.. customize west with fun things to pimp it up.. A better CP. And better organization on all bugs fixed. and things 100% done and not half.

wew.. hard question, but the PK, always the pk and cool customized things, something that other servers don't have. and a good farm system.

A nice logo and the name more powerful with some good organized info and maybe a video easy to see with some cool layout around it so people would notice it..

hell i duno.. not easy to say something when vortex said it all lol..and can't copy ..
    piske
    piske

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-25

Post  piske Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:22 am

450 would be great but to make more chalenging to get there.

Instant. instant of course, i played on servers whit and whitout insta, its much more interesting playing whit insta and u have to be much more skilled player to play that way. but that also attracts autoclickers which is a big problem for eny server.

5aps. well as i sad before yes of course im for instant cast and there for there need to be 5 aps it would not be fair otherwise.

new classes.absolutely not, whit new classes all players playing the game now will surley quit the game. there are many server whit new classes but not to many whitout. so i think its the best to stay whit ould classes, and have loyal players that love playnig old classes.

ways of farming. it would be nice to have solo instance whit mobs that respam fast so u can farm in pace whitout fhiting whit other players about farmig spot.and few quest whit great rewords so ppl dont get boring just farming.

what would i like to see on the server? well thats a hard one, if i think i would like to see gm's being active and helpfull, gm's that fight against autoclickers so the pk would bee far. i think thats the bigest problem of the pwi servers so yes thats what i would like the most.

what would attarck me, active gm's great events, balanced pk, noramal price for donators, great farming possibility. so the farmers and donators have same chance to get great gears and to be equal as possibile.

website. before i play eny game i like to know as much as posible about it. so to download the game i would need to see some great gameplay video, info about caracters and gears. sreanshots of players in game. the biger the info its more likely that i will download the game.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:24 am

MuMu wrote:Maximum level.
    350.. making it higher can only be for dona and not all can do that.
    or a hell to a good vote system would have to come.

With or without instant.
    It is a aps and insta cast server from start and that's what people come for.. Just gota start block the programs they use..

With or without 5 aps.
    Like I said above.. people come for the aps and insta

No new classes.. this was made to be 1.3.6.. Ista phys and 5 aps sin on a server like this? Already have much to balance and again people come for the old style server.

Ways of farming.
    more quests having 2 daily isn't enough.. Boss quests or a nice long story chain. or a simple cave with xxx amount of mobs 1 single quest.

More players, Better weapon and armor skins.. customize west with fun things to pimp it up.. A better CP. And better organization on all bugs fixed. and things 100% done and not half.

wew.. hard question, but the PK, always the pk and cool customized things, something that other servers don't have. and a good farm system.

A nice logo and the name more powerful with some good organized info and maybe a video easy to see with some cool layout around it so people would notice it..

hell i duno.. not easy to say something when vortex said it all lol..and can't copy ..
    Honestly this worths more then 20k mats. but cant give more hahhaha
    Good job!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:19 pm

No worries my fox76 1.3.6 server will never go to a shitty 1.4.4+ server.
    Im planing to open a new server too , a perfect server , but not like i want like everyone wants , thats why im rewarding so im waiting for mroe there can be 20+ winers
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Admin wrote:No worries my fox76 1.3.6 server will never go to a shitty 1.4.4+ server.
    Im planing to open a new server too , a perfect server , but not like i want like everyone wants , thats why im rewarding so im waiting for mroe there can be 20+ winers

huh...? isn't it better to focus on 1 server and get it stable and 100% first.. and more players?
    and rewarding 20+ lol.. that's like giving the whole server everything..
    ~Mia~

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-19

Post  ~Mia~ Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:35 pm

You'll do other server?

Hummmm great :) but maybe need do script against DDOS attack :D
    piske
    piske

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-25

Post  piske Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:45 pm

MuMu is right its bether too focus on 1 server.

~Mia~

Post  ~Mia~ Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:46 pm

agree fox1
    Fred
    Fred

Varsta : 31
    Localizare : France

Post  Fred Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Maximum level.
    With or without instant.
    With or without 5 aps.
    Ways of farming.
    i got 2 suggestion of server
    1st : - lvl max = 150 for none oped
    - insta cast
    - 5 aps ofc
    - without new class
    - quest and killing mobs (need a lot quest cuz they can be done fast)
    - custom gear, npc, town and a lot fash / hairstyle and be able to farm end game gear in like 1-2 months.
    - a lot customisation, can be able to pvp and pve as needed.
    - a web site made with a name and pic that sound good and work fine together (exemple : perfect world god and take a pic of Zeus) and made by the admin of the server (with or without tools) for see how he can make it \o/

2nd : - lvl max = 250 - 300.
    - insta cast ofc.
    - 5 aps too.
    - without new class.
    - quest and killing mobs too.
    -custom gear, npc, town, fash and hairstyle and a donation not too much expended.
    - as the 1st but with 2 more things, donor would be able to name the weap / armor as they want (but need donate for it) and can name a boss with the name they like too (need donate too).
    web site as the 1st.
    ArrowZ

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-22

Post  ArrowZ Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:57 pm

-Maximum Level is 150(Instant Level)

-Instant cast(Yes)

-5 aps(Yes)

-No new classes

-Ways of farming=1 quest where u can kill a certain mob at about 50-100 times(not too hard to kill).The quest can be taken as much times as they want so if they plan to take a day to farm there items they wont have to wait because the quest isnt daily.

-What id like to see most on server=Safe Zone in farming areas,No Over Powered gear,Starter Gear can be used to survive PK (So if the player decides to try a character they dont play to see if they like it, it can survive in PK),No Over Powered Donation gear(Depending on how server rate is e.g if Main Farmable gear is 10000 atk then donor will be 11250 which is still a big difference),Donor Weapons can be farmable(Only Dona weapons because it would make no sense having donor if everything farmable),New Custom Made skins for armor and weapons(special skins on Dona).

-What would attract you to play that server=Good Active Staff,Lag free server,mature and active members.Daily Events With Good Rewards.

-What from a website only would make you to download the game=In Game videos (trailers,PK videos,Hot New Tracks on server (updated weekly) ).

MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:28 am

Admin wrote:
    MuMu wrote:[
    Honestly this worths more then 20k mats. but cant give more hahhaha
    Good job!

saw this now.. how and when will get if so fox19
    smellyfinger

Post  smellyfinger Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:47 am

Maximum level.
    With or without instant.
    With or without 5 aps.
    Ways of farming.

Max lvl 350, any higher it just causes more problems with balance.
    I like instant cast but i would willing to sacrifice it if it deals with the cheats once and for all, as far as im aware the cheat only works on instant so we would only need lose 1%.
    Yes defiantly 5.0.
    No new classes especially with istant, personally i much prefer pw before they came out.
    Definatly need ways to farm gear, doesnt need to be too easy but farming at a decent pace would always be good.
    I would most like to see balance, i dont think we can ever achieve complete balance coz of the amount of damage, def, cast and attack rate we have but i believe its possible to get alot more balance than we have now, get the classes back to what they are meant to be not everyone running round like a tank hitting a shit load.
    To be honest website has little effect on if i try a server or not, i look more at lvl, rates and gear.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:02 am

The other ones sound good too but id like to see them a bit more aranged.(like muqqe)
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:15 am

mm double standards.
    Eminem

Post  Eminem Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:46 am

Maximum level.
    I think the max level should be for 450 like make it possible for people to level in the panel, for ex. Instant level 350, but in the panel its 1 dona point=1 level.

With or without instant.
    With instant because this is obviously like the old blue dragon serverpeople are going to be attracted to this and will join.

With or without 5 aps.
    With 5 aps just like instant this will be awsome and fair for all
    of the classes.

Without, this is an old pvp server bring the new classes would ruin it to be honest its way better how it is.

Ways of farming.
    Add more quest,put mobs/bosses outside that respawn and drops mats.

Everything is perfect on the server.

Just knowing that i can be level 450 on this server would make me play this every single minute of the day.
    Add more pictures and videos of the server to tease everyone, show them how awsome the server is i think i would defenetly join.
    Lionstar
    Lionstar

Data de inscriere : 2013-03-01

Post  Lionstar Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:12 am

fox63 Nice Tubute to The old Blue Dragon Server
    i found 2 gliches at start you dont get the hp you spose to get when you lvl and the WB 1st armor is invisable fox37
    smellyfinger

Post  smellyfinger Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:58 am

smellyfinger wrote:
    Maximum level.
    With or without instant.
    With or without 5 aps.
    Ways of farming.

Maximum level.
    Max lvl 350, any higher it just causes more problems with balance.

With or without instant.
    I like instant cast but i would willing to sacrifice it if it deals with the cheats once and for all, as far as im aware the cheat only works on instant so we would only need lose 1%.

With or without 5 aps.
    Yes defiantly 5.0.

No new classes especially with istant, personally i much prefer pw before they came out.

Ways of farming.
    Definatly need ways to farm gear, doesnt need to be too easy but farming at a decent pace would always be good.
    Caves are always good for farming but maybe some really tough world boss's that require more than 1 person to kill would be fun too( if u do this make them static as in the boss cant be moved so people dont drag them to SZ).

I would most like to see balance, i dont think we can ever achieve complete balance coz of the amount of damage, def, cast and attack rate we have but i believe its possible to get alot more balance than we have now, get the classes back to what they are meant to be not everyone running round like a tank hitting a shit load.

To be honest website has little effect on if i try a server or not, i look more at lvl, rates and gear.

No OP donations, the ability to farm at a reasonable pace, fairly priced donations(i dont mind donating on a server i enjoy but that doesnt mean im willing to spend my life savings :p)

Last edited by smellyfinger on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed one and edited 1st post to be more organised)
    poeill

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-21

Describe best server! (Reward) Empty my the best server of perfect world

Post  poeill Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:50 am

in my best perfect word serv would be :
    Maximum level : 150-200 becouse not op stats like 2k mag or dex

With or without instant or With or without 5 aps: i am prefering a insta nad 5.0 asp but all class need better ballance , i think you need very good/old player who know how to balance the classes. But if you want more fun you should make just 150 lev and just TT/nirvana gear and will be more fun with gliching skill at bm and mg with out insta ( this will show how you good in perfect word )

With or without new classes : i think new class destroy all server cuz they are too op ( i played in server where psy cant put +12 to wep and still so op ). 1.3.6 is the best serv ever.

Ways of farming: is good in this serv but lucky is not enought . I suggest to put 2 option who want lucky or make exchange a mats for this items

What would you like the most to see on the server: i want too see like 100 ppl pking in adc west with out any hack and not QQ :) lol!

What would attract you to play that server: the 1.3.6 server and killing ppl like in old servers (1,3,6)

MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:24 pm

ehh.. can we get this soon?
    vortex
    vortex

Varsta : 33

Post  vortex Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:24 pm

MuMu wrote:ehh.. can we get this soon?

+9999999999
    I can't wait any longer to craft some new gears fox6
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:42 am

Please pm me with the character you want on the reward.
    Event CLOSED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:28 pm