Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

For ADMIN any update of the update and TW activation

SlumDog
    SlumDog

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-23

For ADMIN any update of the update and TW activation Empty For ADMIN any update of the update and TW activation

Post  SlumDog Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:05 am

i'd like to know when this update and gift is likly to happen ?

also are you intending on activation the TW maps anytime soon?
    smellyfinger

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-22

For ADMIN any update of the update and TW activation Empty Re: For ADMIN any update of the update and TW activation

Post  smellyfinger Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:15 am

yes tw please :)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

For ADMIN any update of the update and TW activation Empty Re: For ADMIN any update of the update and TW activation

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:11 am

Im trully sorry for delaying with gift , but i finished the work with papers this morning at 6 am (havent sleept all night) , and i went to sleep few hours.
    Here is what i have done : just finished the cave few mins ago.
    Increased drops on mobs , new bosses for liquid , eye of ra , ba soul in the cave.
    Gift contains : 1 new Cape , 1 new Helm ( both items give more interval so phys classes can have more att stones in gears) and 3 ultimate essences so starters can go and farm easyer or even pvp.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:11 am

And yes TW should be here in 2 days.
    SlumDog
    SlumDog

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-23

Post  SlumDog Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:16 am

sounds good

thank you for reply

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:02 am