Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

--HP Stones--

Poll

Add HP Stones?

[ 7 ]
    --HP Stones--  Bar_left64%--HP Stones--  Bar_right [64%] 
    [ 4 ]
    --HP Stones--  Bar_left36%--HP Stones--  Bar_right [36%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

--HP Stones--  Empty --HP Stones--

Post  Admin Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:40 am

Add or not HP stones?
    Fred
    Fred

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-19
    Varsta : 31
    Localizare : France

--HP Stones--  Empty Re: --HP Stones--

Post  Fred Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:41 am

better way to add that stones than to add more hp in armor as mystic asked cuz he want only get oped EA and WR with making them at 400k - 450k hp with gear.
    SlumDog
    SlumDog

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-23

Post  SlumDog Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:30 am

kind agree mages will have even more hp and be inmpoosible to kill if there hp stones are to big already with there phy def reduction they hard to kill 1v1 if not impossible unless they bad players

adding hp would be good to armours but than it works 2 ways ok phy against magic classed but world prob though our phy against phy , especially a bm - archer as bm have alot phy def reduction

balance is just about impossible in these high modded servers , and i think if we all honest its he instant cast thats the main issue with ballance , but thats what most come here for , even though its the cause of most issues.

removing the large phydef reduction would prob be the best way to resolve the issue of balance on mage classed player (waits outcry) in truth mages are build to be glass cannons -huge damage but squisy- not the way there are here = huge hp huge damage and huge phy def reduction added to this instant and u get real im-ballance

but this is the way these servers are.
    MuMu
    MuMu

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-01
    Varsta : 35
    Localizare : Sweden ofc

Post  MuMu Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:09 am

Hp stones are stupid. venos and wizards don't need them to start with.
    they go full power.

EA's yeah then again we have to see do we wan't lots of attack to ALMOST be able to kill ? but die fast as fuck?

Or do EA's want HP stones so we can't kill at all and we can stay alive 10 seconds longer. ?

The attack stones was not needed.

And I say it again. If ALL psy classes can't get 0.50 or 2.50 Interval on their weapons so the int on the gear makes it 5.00. well then again we're fucking useless to everything when we need to have 10 Interval stones in our gear.

Thinking on that all phys classes need interval stones + channal stones. = we have no use for HP or attack stones. while the mag classes can get shit loads of both.

So the phy classes weapons neeeeeeeeeed to be fixed with the interval. or all these stones are complete useless for us and this will be a wizard and veno server. because it's only them who can enjoy all this.

And that is why I made this thread Click here

Sorry for giving you fact about the PK as the oldest most active pker ever from bd and on here.
    Fred
    Fred

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-19
    Varsta : 31
    Localizare : France

Post  Fred Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:04 am

EA need cast and interval as MG need critic stones ijs -.- and a MG end game gear still need 2 cast stones. so if change the weap of phy class for 5.00 aps give to mag class 95% critic for we can get free spot for stones too. Why so much want get more damage and hp in phy class ??? MYSTIC and Kain already asked for get 450-500k on BM and 380k for EA and nothing for the other class. Magic class need HP as the other need too, a end game gear EA with full stones deals me 10k without zerk and i got only 304k hp so i can die fast if the EA know play him class as i can kill him fast.
    SlumDog
    SlumDog

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-23

Post  SlumDog Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:13 am

i think he should just add a way to farm or vote for the new vessels not leave them luck i don't mind a few luck items but to make all end game being luck just is to much.

do this and leave everything else for a few weeks so ppl get a chance to play and then decide if we need add any other gear or stones

other thing is if he does add hp stones how much would thay give and how do we get them , hopefullt not another luch item

to much luck item i see will kill server it put ppl off playing

i know alot not happy amount mats used to get nothing from these luck items
    Suwoloo
    Suwoloo

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-18
    Varsta : 26
    Localizare : Indonesia

Post  Suwoloo Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:40 pm

If you just blabbering about OP, why not open a test server with PRO people so i would not be problem at all, if you just released them someone or all people will complain and then people abuse it, done with it. fox1
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:11 am

HP stones wont be added.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:30 pm