Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Here Is some NORMAL THOUGHTS + IDEAS TO IMPROVE

MuMu
    MuMu

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-01
    Varsta : 35
    Localizare : Sweden ofc

Here Is some NORMAL THOUGHTS + IDEAS TO IMPROVE Empty Here Is some NORMAL THOUGHTS + IDEAS TO IMPROVE

Post  MuMu Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:40 pm

One reason why people left BD was.. = atk stones in gear. so people could get shit loads of dmg.

Mag's like always can get shit loads of the stones and have like 800K dmg with starter gear.. just ridiculous.. while all ea's
    need 8-10 Int stones.. and that is a lot of dmg we're missing out.
    even after so many players have said that we want the 2,50 x2 aps back like bms and barb.. and like the 4 soc crossbow have so we can match the other classes.. but naa.. we get a new bow with 0.10int 205hp and 11 dex.. <-- For real? not even darken anymore.. I'm not sure if you are changing it or not.. but I didn't see happy faces on the people who got that bow... So I like many others said, and like they even told me i qoute: "Don't get the new bow untill it's fixed with more dmg and better stats" that was an "enemy's" word to me.

So give the new bow same stats as that 4 soc crossbow. Here Is some NORMAL THOUGHTS + IDEAS TO IMPROVE 34027307

ain't a hate thread so skip that part. just a heads up.. info.. idea.. whatever.. improve to the pvp.

as they can't be removed.. ijs.. make a new belt which gives us more HP.. you don't have a "ultimate" belt yet so. we die way to fcking fast now.. same kind of belt as we have now.. but with like 40-50K hp on or something.. AND Lots of MP so we don't need the damn MP stones in our gear.. and the belt should be easy to trade with the [ Zeads mark ] no ultimate item to get it -.-' ... + OUR EVASION IS DAMN LOW.. another reason why we die so damn fast.. add +50% Evasion on that belt.. so in other words to make it clear and easy..

U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E BELT
    Same stats as the Zeads Mark
    + 20K MP
    + +50% evasion.
    + 50-100K HP.

Another thing.. the new rings..
    all Res is complete gone.. FIX IT to same res as the liquefy rings..
    Sure is ulitmate "power" but where is our res?
    ( Talking about all rings now. )
    Here Is some NORMAL THOUGHTS + IDEAS TO IMPROVE 74522787

Last edited by MuMu on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Fred
    Fred

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-19
    Varsta : 31
    Localizare : France

Here Is some NORMAL THOUGHTS + IDEAS TO IMPROVE Empty Re: Here Is some NORMAL THOUGHTS + IDEAS TO IMPROVE

Post  Fred Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:53 pm

i think the attak stones isn't really a great thing for the server, cuz like you saw a magic class can no tick a end game gear easy and fast.
    i think it would be good to get more HP cuz when a magic class give 30k per hit without sparck it mean 38-40k with it, a end game gear have 310-340k hp, 340 / 40 = 8.5 so a MG who hit 38-40k need only seal -> sparck then use 9 skills in less than a sec and poof no ticked a end game gear .... too easy to kill and too easy to die too .... the stones isn't a good idea ....
    sarg

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-08

Here Is some NORMAL THOUGHTS + IDEAS TO IMPROVE Empty Re: Here Is some NORMAL THOUGHTS + IDEAS TO IMPROVE

Post  sarg Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:40 pm

MuMu wrote:One reason why people left BD was.. = atk stones in gear. so people could get shit loads of dmg.

Mag's like always can get shit loads of the stones and have like 800K dmg with starter gear.. just ridiculous.. while all ea's
    need 8-10 Int stones.. and that is a lot of dmg we're missing out.
    even after so many players have said that we want the 2,50 x2 aps back like bms and barb.. and like the 4 soc crossbow have so we can match the other classes.. but naa.. we get a new bow with 0.10int 205hp and 11 dex.. <-- For real? not even darken anymore.. I'm not sure if you are changing it or not.. but I didn't see happy faces on the people who got that bow... So I like many others said, and like they even told me i qoute: "Don't get the new bow untill it's fixed with more dmg and better stats" that was an "enemy's" word to me.

So give the new bow same stats as that 4 soc crossbow. Here Is some NORMAL THOUGHTS + IDEAS TO IMPROVE 34027307

ain't a hate thread so skip that part. just a heads up.. info.. idea.. whatever.. improve to the pvp.

as they can't be removed.. ijs.. make a new belt which gives us more HP.. you don't have a "ultimate" belt yet so. we die way to fcking fast now.. same kind of belt as we have now.. but with like 40-50K hp on or something.. AND Lots of MP so we don't need the damn MP stones in our gear.. and the belt should be easy to trade with the [ Zeads mark ] no ultimate item to get it -.-' ... + OUR EVASION IS DAMN LOW.. another reason why we die so damn fast.. add +50% Evasion on that belt.. so in other words to make it clear and easy..

U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E BELT
    Same stats as the Zeads Mark
    + 20K MP
    + +50% evasion.
    + 50-100K HP.

Another thing.. the new rings..
    all Res is complete gone.. FIX IT to same res as the liquefy rings..
    Sure is ulitmate "power" but where is our res?
    ( Talking about all rings now. )
    Here Is some NORMAL THOUGHTS + IDEAS TO IMPROVE 74522787

the resistances r useless because we are all at 90% cap. so doesnt matter about the resistances on the rings.

the stones are good for phy classes but bad for magic. remove the magic ones would be nice but without the phy ones physical classes wouldnt be doing hardly any damage.
    MuMu
    MuMu

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-01
    Varsta : 35
    Localizare : Sweden ofc

Post  MuMu Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:02 am

sarg wrote:
    the resistances r useless because we are all at 90% cap. so doesnt matter about the resistances on the rings.

the stones are good for phy classes but bad for magic. remove the magic ones would be nice but without the phy ones physical classes wouldnt be doing hardly any damage.

yeah it is, when it comes to extra buff. this isn't extra buffs, this is what the gear have from start. so it makes a hell to a different.
    sarg

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-08

Post  sarg Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:38 am

MuMu wrote:
    sarg wrote:

yeah it is, when it comes to extra buff. this isn't extra buffs, this is what the gear have from start. so it makes a hell to a different.

What?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:55 pm