Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
smellyfinger
Fred
6 posters

attaked in event and so nothing for RA

Fred
    Fred

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-19
    Varsta : 31
    Localizare : France

attaked in event and so nothing for RA Empty attaked in event and so nothing for RA

Post  Fred Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:53 am

so like i thinked some GM give some help to a faction.
    at a kill the GM event, Apple said "pvp not allowed when it start" so some DO still tryed to pvp when the event was on and they got a ban of 10 min.
    MeXyCaN got a ban of 10 min too for have do pvp in event but what about RA who ganked me only cuz i'm in the same faction as MeXyCaN ??? they got a false "warning" and then stoped when all of us was dead.
    GREAT GM !!!! best ever saw !!!! here some SS of some DO and RA trying to pvp and the moment i got ganked by RA (after 2-3 min of the "warning") and they got nothing :
    attaked in event and so nothing for RA 42230820130227141418
    attaked in event and so nothing for RA 90603720130227141421
    attaked in event and so nothing for RA 71300820130227143321
    attaked in event and so nothing for RA 42023820130227143324
    attaked in event and so nothing for RA 35246220130227143326
    attaked in event and so nothing for RA 17523920130227143328
    so they got a GM at them side ...
    smellyfinger

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-22

attaked in event and so nothing for RA Empty Re: attaked in event and so nothing for RA

Post  smellyfinger Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:56 am

rules should be the same for everybody
    Fred
    Fred

attaked in event and so nothing for RA Empty Re: attaked in event and so nothing for RA

Post  Fred Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:58 am

smellyfinger wrote:rules should be the same for everybody
    100% agree but when a GM love a faction and help it, it done it, some guy of DO and Yakuza ban for 10 min but none RA who was trying pvp got anything .... next time i will broke ALL event of this shit GM who lick the ass of RA as hell. (and i saw now i did a mistake in the PM o.O wanted to pm Heartless and i have pm Heredity XD)
    [GM]Apple
    [GM]Apple

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-01

Post  [GM]Apple Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:02 am

Ask to RA how many player i banned from em , and ask to DO how many player i banned from em... i ban them all only for 5-10 Mins , to make clear for who was ignoring the rules and me , so i can continue the event..
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:05 am

[GM]Apple wrote:Ask to RA how muny player i banned from em , and ask to DO how many player i banned from em... i ban them all only for 5-10 Mins , to make clear for who was ignoring the rules and me , so i can continue the event..
    i saw it when i got ganked by all RA who was there ... and for NOTHING cuz i was only standing .... but ok thank for did nothing for when all RA ganked me ... you gived a "warning" to them true true but 2 min before i got ganked .... but continue your BEAUTIFUL event shit seriously and you banned only Gab and Heredity for 10 min only. They will tell me more if i ask them cuz they will protect who protect them .... survive instinct ....
    [GM]Apple
    [GM]Apple

Post  [GM]Apple Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:10 am

So if i do like what u said , i have to ban u , mysti , mexycan , dappy , Gab , heredity , etc for 10 mins because all of you ignored me..

i wont bann em without any warn , i warned Gab , Heredity , _Chloe_ and the other , some people stop but some people still so excited to PK

Follow our rules , if they attack you , let them , take a SS and post it here
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:18 am

[GM]Apple wrote:So if i do like what u said , i have to ban u , mysti , mexycan , dappy , Gab , heredity , etc for 10 mins because all of you ignored me..

i wont bann em without any warn , i warned Gab , Heredity , _Chloe_ and the other , some people stop but some people still so excited to PK

Follow our rules , if they attack you , let them , take a SS and post it here
    lol .... none have follow your "rules" and none got anything ... and your sucker dick Dappy was the one who killed some person and got nothing ... cuz he got you in your side ... and no matter now the server got again a DDOS attak so none can be on. and so i go afk cuz i don't need to be online when a fcking bad GM is online ... Oh and normaly when someone apply for be GM, they have to don't give any help to a player or to give them more attention ....
    [GM]Apple
    [GM]Apple

Post  [GM]Apple Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:24 am

it's going to be Off-topic.. Just PM me or Sihastru if u want to complaint.. Thank you.. And watch your language..
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:27 am

lol serious ... the point of the thread is you gived more "warning" to RA than to everyone other, you gived one to MeXyCaN and then ban him after it, you gived 1 to RA and then they still attaked and got nothing, they aren't scared of get anything cuz they know you like them and so wont do anything against them. now you got the point of this thread.
    ~Mia~

Post  ~Mia~ Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 am

Mysti = Misty right me? xD I was just gank, and defend me. lol.
    sarg

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-08

Post  sarg Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:33 am

LMFAO OMFG AHAHAHAHA GAWD DAM YOU GUYS R SO FUCKING FUNNY!! you guys try to do anything and everything you can to get us off this server. geezuz fucking christ. you know what you guys deserve? you deserve for RA to leave this server. you deserve for the real donators to leave so you can sit around on your fat asses in a server with no pk for a few months before the server goes down from no donations. thats exactly what you need. if things keep going with your shit and trying to get all of RA banned that might be exactly what happens. keep it up guys. Fred and muqqe r getting more and more alike every day
    MuMu
    MuMu

Varsta : 35
    Localizare : Sweden ofc

Post  MuMu Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:37 am

sarg wrote:LMFAO OMFG AHAHAHAHA GAWD DAM YOU GUYS R SO FUCKING FUNNY!! you guys try to do anything and everything you can to get us off this server. geezuz fucking christ. you know what you guys deserve? you deserve for RA to leave this server. you deserve for the real donators to leave so you can sit around on your fat asses in a server with no pk for a few months before the server goes down from no donations. thats exactly what you need. if things keep going with your shit and trying to get all of RA banned that might be exactly what happens. keep it up guys. Fred and muqqe r getting more and more alike every day

Are you feeling ok there mystic? Don't forget to take your medicine every day. fox20
    sarg

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-08

Post  sarg Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:06 am

MuMu wrote:
    sarg wrote:LMFAO OMFG AHAHAHAHA GAWD DAM YOU GUYS R SO FUCKING FUNNY!! you guys try to do anything and everything you can to get us off this server. geezuz fucking christ. you know what you guys deserve? you deserve for RA to leave this server. you deserve for the real donators to leave so you can sit around on your fat asses in a server with no pk for a few months before the server goes down from no donations. thats exactly what you need. if things keep going with your shit and trying to get all of RA banned that might be exactly what happens. keep it up guys. Fred and muqqe r getting more and more alike every day

Are you feeling ok there mystic? Don't forget to take your medicine every day. fox20

im feeling just fine BTW <3 im feeling better than fine fox1 i know how to even the odds with you now and your fail ass free gear fox7 fox6 fox17

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:15 pm