Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Yakuza vs RA pvp video

MuMu
    MuMu

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-01
    Varsta : 35
    Localizare : Sweden ofc

Yakuza vs RA pvp video Empty Yakuza vs RA pvp video

Post  MuMu Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:27 pm

No hard feelings now right just a game as you always say lol!

fox9 fox59 fox13 fox69 fox83 fox6

Watch it best on youtube
    sarg

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-08

Yakuza vs RA pvp video Empty Re: Yakuza vs RA pvp video

Post  sarg Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:01 pm

lmfao well good video i guess. the song is a bit inapropriate because ur definately not the best. you do make urself look like the best tho by not recording all the times you died. its your vid tho and its a window into your world too. gz
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:05 pm

sarg wrote:lmfao well good video i guess. the song is a bit inapropriate because ur definately not the best. you do make urself look like the best tho by not recording all the times you died. its your vid tho and its a window into your world too. gz

Kinda hard to add parts that never happens in to a video.. like..
    us dying.. fox13
    sarg

Post  sarg Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:09 pm

MuMu wrote:
    sarg wrote:lmfao well good video i guess. the song is a bit inapropriate because ur definately not the best. you do make urself look like the best tho by not recording all the times you died. its your vid tho and its a window into your world too. gz

Kinda hard to add parts that never happens in to a video.. like..
    us dying.. fox13

denial is not just a river in egypt ijs
    ImAkid

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-04

Post  ImAkid Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Lol so u leave out the 6521213 times that u die.. and show only small parts in the pvp where people u were against died...this video is fail...shows nothing...proves nothing...u even show the line where i quote "don't cry because we owned u in pk" that clearly showing your faildom alone...and then to post it in your video? your video sucked from the start...i get my new computer in 3 days...ill record a few videos myself...and believe me ill show it all.. u missed the 1v1 me and u had when i wrecked your face. i got a nice little pvp video of my own and i believe your featured it in a couple times as well with ur face in the dirt. we can all play these games...but to see how desperate u get for attention pleases me all the more and makes me realize...i must be that good...cuz ur obviously thinking about me...u sit here and say how we "rage" but have u once looked back on anything u said? as i said before ur name is STAINED with the history of your own rage. how do u even have the balls to come out and bash on anyone else who u think in your own head is "raging" LMAO...u clearly are drowned in a pool of denial...its time for u to dry off and get into the real world...learn what real rage is and one day you'll look back and realize how stupid u are for ever coming out with this stuff to embarrass yourself. one day u must realize that your way of thinking isn't anywhere near correct...the time approaches... and its coming soon and its gonna hit u harder then a mack truck at 100 mph...for your sake...u better hope u can handle it. The reality hurts u we know. and the reality that u can not, will not, and never have been able to top me. it burns inside u like nothing u ever felt. and yet u continue to pour salt on your own wound. Is your life that despicable to where u have to struggle to bash anyone u can on the net? u fail to do even that. i believe Ive said enough but i will repeat this one last time....your time comes soon, i promise.
    sarg

Post  sarg Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:31 pm

Rocker wrote:Lol so u leave out the 6521213 times that u die.. and show only small parts in the pvp where people u were against died...this video is fail...shows nothing...proves nothing...u even show the line where i quote "don't cry because we owned u in pk" that clearly showing your faildom alone...and then to post it in your video? your video sucked from the start...i get my new computer in 3 days...ill record a few videos myself...and believe me ill show it all.. u missed the 1v1 me and u had when i wrecked your face. i got a nice little pvp video of my own and i believe your featured it in a couple times as well with ur face in the dirt. we can all play these games...but to see how desperate u get for attention pleases me all the more and makes me realize...i must be that good...cuz ur obviously thinking about me...u sit here and say how we "rage" but have u once looked back on anything u said? as i said before ur name is STAINED with the history of your own rage. how do u even have the balls to come out and bash on anyone else who u think in your own head is "raging" LMAO...u clearly are drowned in a pool of denial...its time for u to dry off and get into the real world...learn what real rage is and one day you'll look back and realize how stupid u are for ever coming out with this stuff to embarrass yourself. one day u must realize that your way of thinking isn't anywhere near correct...the time approaches... and its coming soon and its gonna hit u harder then a mack truck at 100 mph...for your sake...u better hope u can handle it. The reality hurts u we know. and the reality that u can not, will not, and never have been able to top me. it burns inside u like nothing u ever felt. and yet u continue to pour salt on your own wound. Is your life that despicable to where u have to struggle to bash anyone u can on the net? u fail to do even that. i believe Ive said enough but i will repeat this one last time....your time comes soon, i promise.

nuff said
    MeXyCaN
    MeXyCaN

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-16
    Varsta : 32
    Localizare : Estonia, Tallinn

Post  MeXyCaN Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Good Video Mucke ;) and this video end ROCKS:D
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Rocker wrote:Lol so u leave out the 6521213 times that u die.. and show only small parts in the pvp where people u were against died...this video is fail...shows nothing...proves nothing...u even show the line where i quote "don't cry because we owned u in pk" that clearly showing your faildom alone...and then to post it in your video? your video sucked from the start...i get my new computer in 3 days...ill record a few videos myself...and believe me ill show it all.. u missed the 1v1 me and u had when i wrecked your face. i got a nice little pvp video of my own and i believe your featured it in a couple times as well with ur face in the dirt. we can all play these games...but to see how desperate u get for attention pleases me all the more and makes me realize...i must be that good...cuz ur obviously thinking about me...u sit here and say how we "rage" but have u once looked back on anything u said? as i said before ur name is STAINED with the history of your own rage. how do u even have the balls to come out and bash on anyone else who u think in your own head is "raging" LMAO...u clearly are drowned in a pool of denial...its time for u to dry off and get into the real world...learn what real rage is and one day you'll look back and realize how stupid u are for ever coming out with this stuff to embarrass yourself. one day u must realize that your way of thinking isn't anywhere near correct...the time approaches... and its coming soon and its gonna hit u harder then a mack truck at 100 mph...for your sake...u better hope u can handle it. The reality hurts u we know. and the reality that u can not, will not, and never have been able to top me. it burns inside u like nothing u ever felt. and yet u continue to pour salt on your own wound. Is your life that despicable to where u have to struggle to bash anyone u can on the net? u fail to do even that. i believe Ive said enough but i will repeat this one last time....your time comes soon, i promise.

Maybe you and mystic escaped from same mental hospital, Sure looks like it so much as you 2 talk 24/7 with random crap and things that doesn't even make sense because you're nothing else than 2 failed morons. So try control yourselves and your anger problems and search help for them. This is a game. You should not play it if you sit and talk like this all the time everywhere around it so fast you die in pk. oh and btw, talking like this as you do. ehh.. looks kinda fucked up. "your time will come soon" ? etc etc etc fox89 fox89 fox89
    I'm sure it is a hospital searching for you two. Talking like that ain't normal. It's fucked up. and you're just proving the points in each and every single word you tried to sound so awesome and big with fox89 fox89 fox89 It's a reason why you only have Raydan and mystic as friends. you 3 are exactly the same with same anger problems and same mental problems. raging and talking so much and so fucked up as you 3 always do. It's a reason why no one else bothers to care or join you on anything you 3 do. Try to understand things and stop try to twist things around saying i'm the idiot here when I prove you and your words wrong daily. All you do is talking, Don't even have any fact or can't even show some proof on what you're saying to people . you're raging and being pissed because you can't handle that you 3 are 100% dumb and that someone you hate over internet LOL damn what a life you 3 have. hating someone over the internet. fox89 It's just sad. Try fix your own life and stop try to talk like you own anything or anyone when you really don't have anything to come with more then fucked up spam text like the one u just made in here. "your time comes soon" fox89 fox89 fox89 fox89 fox89 fox89 fox89 fox89

Last edited by MuMu on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sarg

Post  sarg Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:06 pm

MuMu wrote:

Like people say tl;dr. please rage some more

Maybe you and mystic escaped from same mental hospital, Sure looks like it so much as you 2 talk 24/7 with random crap and things that doesn't even make sense because you're nothing else than 2 failed morons. So try control yourselves and your anger problems and search help for them. This is a game. You should not play it if you sit and talk like this all the time everywhere around it so fast you die in pk.
    \

lmfao it only doesnt make sense to you. maybe if you learned more english words than "rage" maybe it would make sense. either that or your just too stupid to understand real sentences. the only reason you cant stand me and rocker and you talk shit about us is because it makes you mad that we are actually friends that go beyond servers and you have none of those. him and i PK together on every server we play on and thats why we r so good. maybe you should try to be nice to some of your ppl in yakuza now and make close friends so you can be a good pker too.
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:10 pm

sarg wrote:
    lmfao it only doesnt make sense to you. maybe if you learned more english words than "rage" maybe it would make sense. either that or your just too stupid to understand real sentences. the only reason you cant stand me and rocker and you talk shit about us is because it makes you mad that we are actually friends that go beyond servers and you have none of those. him and i PK together on every server we play on and thats why we r so good. maybe you should try to be nice to some of your ppl in yakuza now and make close friends so you can be a good pker too.

"thats why we r so good" ? fox89 fox89 fox89 yeah THE WHOLE SERVER NOTICED THAT HOW GOOD YOU ARE IN PK. DYING DYING DYING AND TALKIG TALKING TALKING fox89 fox89 fox89

and here agin the failed talking without fact just because you're pissed and have nothing to come with really so you try the "you don't have any friends" Are you spying on my life to see something like that? sitting and making up things just because you're dumb and pissed and can't understand that you fail in each and every thing you do is kinda sad. You've no idea what I do and not do and with who when I don't play, so sitting and talking like you do just make yourself look like a even bigger fool, because you sit and RAGE oh yeah I said it again without any damn fact or info at all. your words are 100% fail and just dumb, and it's sad that someone who tries so hard to look smart and insult and hate someone over internet is so dumb at the same time and can't understand so simple things.
    sarg

Post  sarg Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:21 pm

MuMu wrote:
    sarg wrote:

"thats why we r so good" ? fox89 fox89 fox89 yeah THE WHOLE SERVER NOTICED THAT HOW GOOD YOU ARE IN PK. DYING DYING DYING AND TALKIG TALKING TALKING fox89 fox89 fox89

and here agin the failed talking without fact just because you're pissed and have nothing to come with really so you try the "you don't have any friends" Are you spying on my life to see something like that? sitting and making up things just because you're dumb and pissed and can't understand that you fail in each and every thing you do is kinda sad. You've no idea what I do and not do and with who when I don't play, so sitting and talking like you do just make yourself look like a even bigger fool, because you sit and RAGE oh yeah I said it again without any damn fact or info at all. your words are 100% fail and just dumb, and it's sad that someone who tries so hard to look smart and insult and hate someone over internet is so dumb at the same time and can't understand so simple things.

hahaha yes everything i say makes no sense and has no facts. thats why every server ive seen you on ppl hate you and talk bad to you and you QQ. just like you sat outside of SZ in blue name and waited for RA to start fighting with hysteria the other day so you could jump out of blue and start attacking RA. you hate RA soooo much and we make you sooo mad because you are so jellous that we have a guild that pks alot and pks good and our members love being in our guild. a guild where our officers r all friends and not just in game friends either. if i fail at everything i do then why do you hate me so much? why do you get so mad at me all the time? why do you hate RA if we r a fail guild and suck? maybe you are the one that needs help buddy. stop smoking weed so much and pay attention.
    Fred
    Fred

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-19
    Varsta : 31
    Localizare : France

Post  Fred Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:23 am

great vid bouahahahha now they will get more mad than ever XD
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:53 am

sarg wrote:
    hahaha yes everything i say makes no sense and has no facts. thats why every server ive seen you on ppl hate you and talk bad to you and you QQ. just like you sat outside of SZ in blue name and waited for RA to start fighting with hysteria the other day so you could jump out of blue and start attacking RA. you hate RA soooo much and we make you sooo mad because you are so jellous that we have a guild that pks alot and pks good and our members love being in our guild. a guild where our officers r all friends and not just in game friends either. if i fail at everything i do then why do you hate me so much? why do you get so mad at me all the time? why do you hate RA if we r a fail guild and suck? maybe you are the one that needs help buddy. stop smoking weed so much and pay attention.

fox89 fox89 fox89 fox89 fox89

Copy and paste some more of my words when you can't say anything on your own

fox89 fox89 fox89 fox89 fox89
    ImAkid

Post  ImAkid Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:18 am

2ldr lol i don't think u even know what your talking about...matter of fact the very few parts i did read only showed EXACTLY what i said was true...why do u sit here and try to mirror your own emotions onto others...its clear..the only pissed off person around here is u...do not deny it. history says it all...and how u gonna sit here and get onto mystic about using other peoples words when 1. u do nothing but repeat yourself over and over. 2. u try to use other peoples comebacks RIGHT after they use them. 3. your own comebacks suck completely. lol i love the fact that u "think" were mad cuz honestly it just makes us lol that much more. and really dude "mental hospital"? lol the only one here with a mental disability is u. u DID die countless times and by my hand i must add. no matter how u want to spin it no matter how much u want to deny it and trash talk it happened. and ofc i can see how u think my words come ignorant to u...if u don't have the sense nor mental capacity that i do i can see how i can lose u pretty quick. so ill say this in a way that even YOU can understand. lol u failed...again like u always have u call me fail yet you've never been able to take me alone. ffs dude even when 7S came out on BD i smashed u with VIP armor on..for real dude? come on. i think its time u realized your fail trolling game isn't working. lol your only making us laugh that much harder...and please "rage quit please" HA dude your ignorance QQs and desperate attempts to troll only make us want to stay that much more. lol till u clowns learn a thing or two might wanna keep your mouths shut...cuz I'm gonna promise u all this now...your gonna eat those words VERY soon. xD keep it up. lol you're almost there.
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:27 am

Ah. no need to even comment that. my other posts about you makes it all clear. and btw. whatever you will try to make. no one more than yourself and your only 2 friends. will give a fuck really.
    But you can try if it makes you feel better. u seems to be damn desperate about it. but again I guess that's why the hospital is looking for you.

Like I said, this is a game, and see how you replay and talk for a simple video and so fast you die in pk. Ain't healthy.
    sarg

Post  sarg Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:26 am

MuMu wrote:Ah. no need to even comment that. my other posts about you makes it all clear. and btw. whatever you will try to make. no one more than yourself and your only 2 friends. will give a fuck really.
    But you can try if it makes you feel better. u seems to be damn desperate about it. but again I guess that's why the hospital is looking for you.

Like I said, this is a game, and see how you replay and talk for a simple video and so fast you die in pk. Ain't healthy.

Lol I love how this guy tries to use what I said about him haveing no friends. Google your own comebacks buddy don't use mine. What I love about you muqqe is nobody has to do anything at all to make you look like a little kid with down syndrom. You pretty much do it yourself. What also is funny to me is how much u say we rage when all anyone has to do is look at your other posts on his very forum and see how rediculas and arrogant you are. Let's all ask hyper what he thinks? Or better yet let's ask your new best friend fred why he started putting in the bottom of his posts for you not to reply to them? Yet me and rocker are the ragers. Wew seems legit fox17
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:54 am

HOLY DAMN we got a winner of the most dumbest person alive 2013 right there and he calls himself mystic. Can you PLEASE do some more copy and pasting. holy hell .. what a dumb sad hypocrite geez . LOL

fox89 fox89 fox89 fox89 fox89 fox89 fox89 fox89

OMFG. I can't believe you just tried to say all this?

FAIL SOME MORE YOU ANGER PROBLEM COPY AND PASTE HYPOCRITE CRYBABY

it's a reason why you and dante are alone atm and talking so much as you two do. Try to understand it. if you can't well search help.

Give up for your own best..
    sarg

Post  sarg Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:07 am

Lmfao what? ^nuff said I guess. No hope for this one at all.
    ImAkid

Post  ImAkid Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:47 am

LMAO he did it again fox89 fox89 fox89 he used the EXACT same things i said right after i said it dude...u have lost it completely...there no need to say anymore thing will defenatly go no where...i can talk till im blue in the face and u will NEVER understand...Im fully aware that this is a GAME...but the question is why do u try SO hard to bash on ppl and make it so personal...ITS A GAME chill out kid. lol the only one raging here is u me and mystic sat on skype ALL day loling so hard at u and this whole predicament its funny. Keep trying tho. it seems to help u sleep at night fox89 or maybe...it doesnt xD. all that rage and envy can go to haunt someone till their grave i guess.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:53 am