Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
HACKERPRO2
Admin
Fred
sarg
MuMu
HACKERPRO
10 posters

DDoS Attacks

Zinny
    Zinny

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-28
    Varsta : 32
    Localizare : France

DDoS Attacks - Page 2 Empty Re: DDoS Attacks

Post  Zinny Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:35 am

Actually PwFrance,XtremeJD, is only ddosing their competition. If you've noticed they have severely dropped on the voting and player base. Their servers do not appeal to the majority player base now so their logical thinking is " Oh well I'll ddosing the server so the players would only have to come to mine! 8D" What they fail to understand is that Ddosing is illegal the companies who own the hosting servers can and will sue. Big servers are around because their developers aren't immature kiddies on a keyboard. They've been around since private servers started aka veterans of the code. They'll stay up because they know how to counter it. What I don't understand is which is the point of ddosing another server? The attacker is never safe, You may think you are but you aren't, You make yourself vulnerable. But the attacked servers don't retaliate because they want their own servers to stay alive... See flawed logic. I hate kiddie developers. "Oh you have new files? That's cool, Oh but they take 40% of your donations? Well what happens when no one donates? You get shut down?? Wow how smart you were in the trade." And if you keep it up even if you don't give them 40% of your donations that person who takes your profit he will ddos you seeee? Endless cycle of ignorants. :P
    sarg

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-08

Post  sarg Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:42 am

Zinny wrote:Actually PwFrance,XtremeJD, is only ddosing their competition. If you've noticed they have severely dropped on the voting and player base. Their servers do not appeal to the majority player base now so their logical thinking is " Oh well I'll ddosing the server so the players would only have to come to mine! 8D" What they fail to understand is that Ddosing is illegal the companies who own the hosting servers can and will sue. Big servers are around because their developers aren't immature kiddies on a keyboard. They've been around since private servers started aka veterans of the code. They'll stay up because they know how to counter it. What I don't understand is which is the point of ddosing another server? The attacker is never safe, You may think you are but you aren't, You make yourself vulnerable. But the attacked servers don't retaliate because they want their own servers to stay alive... See flawed logic. I hate kiddie developers. "Oh you have new files? That's cool, Oh but they take 40% of your donations? Well what happens when no one donates? You get shut down?? Wow how smart you were in the trade." And if you keep it up even if you don't give them 40% of your donations that person who takes your profit he will ddos you seeee? Endless cycle of ignorants. :P

Very informative. Not sure the point but informative none the less.
    Zinny
    Zinny

Post  Zinny Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:52 am

sarg wrote:
    Zinny wrote:Actually PwFrance,XtremeJD, is only ddosing their competition. If you've noticed they have severely dropped on the voting and player base. Their servers do not appeal to the majority player base now so their logical thinking is " Oh well I'll ddosing the server so the players would only have to come to mine! 8D" What they fail to understand is that Ddosing is illegal the companies who own the hosting servers can and will sue. Big servers are around because their developers aren't immature kiddies on a keyboard. They've been around since private servers started aka veterans of the code. They'll stay up because they know how to counter it. What I don't understand is which is the point of ddosing another server? The attacker is never safe, You may think you are but you aren't, You make yourself vulnerable. But the attacked servers don't retaliate because they want their own servers to stay alive... See flawed logic. I hate kiddie developers. "Oh you have new files? That's cool, Oh but they take 40% of your donations? Well what happens when no one donates? You get shut down?? Wow how smart you were in the trade." And if you keep it up even if you don't give them 40% of your donations that person who takes your profit he will ddos you seeee? Endless cycle of ignorants. :P

The point is let's not make additions to the cycle of ignorants, we all know the world can use less of them. Mac IP ban and delete their existence, they counter with a ddos attack then just report them to your server hoster let's see how they like jail time. xD
    sarg

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-08

Post  sarg Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Zinny wrote:
    sarg wrote:

The point is let's not make additions to the cycle of ignorants, we all know the world can use less of them. Mac IP ban and delete their existence, they counter with a ddos attack then just report them to your server hoster let's see how they like jail time. xD

yah but if its from some1 in a diffeent country than your host they wont expidite the person for something like DDOS attacks. has to be some money involved

the best thing to do is to buy protection for your server. the only true way to keep this crap from happening.
    Zinny
    Zinny

Post  Zinny Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:30 pm

sarg wrote:
    Zinny wrote:
    sarg wrote:

yah but if its from some1 in a diffeent country than your host they wont expidite the person for something like DDOS attacks. has to be some money involved

the best thing to do is to buy protection for your server. the only true way to keep this crap from happening.
    Actually ddosing is now illegal pretty much every where, ever since some government secret files were found in some public possessions they've really cracked down on it. I know that some other countries aren't as strict but they give a really heavy fine. Still it's better then nothing.
    Lionstar
    Lionstar

Data de inscriere : 2013-03-01

Post  Lionstar Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:30 am

fox14 fox14 why wont all the Servers get together and find this jerk Terde and Kick his ass fox43 fox43

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content