Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

How many days of rollback?

MuMu
    MuMu

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-01
    Varsta : 35
    Localizare : Sweden ofc

How many days of rollback? Empty How many days of rollback?

Post  MuMu Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:30 am

Looks like the server rolled back over 3 days. I lost everything I've including the new robe I got around 3 days ago. and i'm 100% sure many others did as well. including weapons mats armor etc etc. even chars.
    these rollbacks..........

oh and to all cries I'm sorry for speaking up what you don't dare to say.

Last edited by MuMu on Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:22 am; edited 4 times in total
    HyperSin
    HyperSin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-18

How many days of rollback? Empty Re: How many days of rollback?

Post  HyperSin Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:33 am

if you dont like it quit the server no one gives a crap so cya
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:36 am

HyperSin wrote:if you dont like it quit the server no one gives a crap so cya

Oh so you have turned yourself from a cry baby to a try being cool now LOL. I see you joined the group because you can't handle simple facts. pissed pissed pissed daily pissed.

and that is why I posted the comment on the bottom
    HyperSin
    HyperSin

Post  HyperSin Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:38 am

just leave this server in peace
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:42 am

HyperSin wrote:just leave this server in peace
    LOL I love it how you trying to be the cool guy now when you trying to make yourself look good and smart in front of your 2 new buds, now you 3 can sit and do what you do best. not having a life and sit and hate a person over internet HAHAHA pathetic. and you tell me to get a life when you 3 clearly don't have one so much time and raging crap you try vs me. LOL.
    From cry baby all over the place to try of being something you can't at all LOL

But it's ok crybaby. from crying to the owner about how to block me and add things to the server you could've found out yourself and getting pissed when I give you the answer and u cry for the admin about it.
    to a try of being cool and starting to talk like the others now because you've no other idea how to handle things. but that's the question you simply can't leave the threads I do then, even when u cry day before asking how to not see me. I even answered you on that yet you stalk me around trying to talk like you were something so you've something to talk about later to the others.

You, just like them, are whiny pissed pathetic who doesn't make any sense at all.

Last edited by MuMu on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    HyperSin
    HyperSin

Post  HyperSin Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:51 am

really just disaprear
    sarg

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-08

Post  sarg Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:51 am

MuMu wrote:
    LOL I love it how you trying to be the cool guy now when you trying to make yourself look good and smart in front of your 2 new buds, now you 3 can sit and do what you do best. not having a life and sit and hate a person over internet HAHAHA pathetic. and you tell me to get a life when you 3 clearly don't have one so much time and raging crap you try vs me. LOL.

But it's ok crybaby. from crying to the owner about how to block me and add things to the server you could've found out yourself and getting pissed when I give you the answer and u cry for the admin about it.
    to a try of being cool and starting to talk like the others now because you've no other idea how to handle things. but that's the question you simply can't leave the threads I do then, even when u cry day before asking how to not see me. I even answered you on that yet you stalk me around trying to talk like you were something so you've something to talk about later to the others.

You, just like them, are whiny pissed pathetic who doesn't make any sense at all.

youve copied and pasted this same crap on like 4 or 5 dif posts. are you that brain dead that you cant come up with something new to say? gtfo dude you proved me exactly right by doing exactly what you are doing now.
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:58 am

sarg wrote:
    MuMu wrote:

youve copied and pasted this same crap on like 4 or 5 dif posts. are you that brain dead that you cant come up with something new to say? gtfo dude you proved me exactly right by doing exactly what you are doing now.

Is that so? I guess you haven't checked all the posts what they exactly said then.
    and btw let me quote something from myself that I said to you already. "see you're sooooooooooooo pissed mystic you just proving me right when you talk like that. sad sad sad pissed little cry boy"

And look at what you said now "gtfo dude you proved me exactly right by doing exactly what you are doing now."

Looks like you don't know what to say so you start to copy my words like all others do. so take your own advice ;)
    Fred
    Fred

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-19
    Varsta : 31
    Localizare : France

Post  Fred Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:01 am

MuMu wrote:
    sarg wrote:
    MuMu wrote:

Is that so? I guess you haven't checked all the posts what they exactly said then.
    and btw let me quote something from myself that I said to you already. "see you're sooooooooooooo pissed mystic you just proving me right when you talk like that. sad sad sad pissed little cry boy"

And look at what you said now "gtfo dude you proved me exactly right by doing exactly what you are doing now."

Looks like you don't know what to say so you start to copy my words like all others do. so take your own advice ;)
    All time you critic someone, it's a part of you you describe so how we have to call that ??? you talk only about yourself dude.
    it's not us problem that you don't know who you are and so you think be perfect and saw all your default on the other person but seriously go try to understand and to know yourself. thank in advance dude.
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:03 am

what the hell did you just try to say?
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:07 am

MuMu wrote:what the hell did you just try to say?
    so your still not able to understand someone who got a normal english still need to fix it dude.
    and seriously why make that thread ??? for QQ for your robe cuz you can't do anything without it ?? you still got the barb buff so no reason to cry baby boy fox3
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:28 am

It has been said many many times. Your English is not even close to normal. Even yourself said it one day when you gave up. But yet here you're again not keeping your own words and back to trying something you clearly can't do.
    sarg

Post  sarg Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:36 am

MuMu wrote:It has been said many many times. Your English is not even close to normal. Even yourself said it one day when you gave up. But yet here you're again not keeping your own words and back to trying something you clearly can't do.

i understood him just fine. maybe u need to google translate?
    MuMu
    MuMu

Post  MuMu Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:44 am

sarg wrote:
    MuMu wrote:It has been said many many times. Your English is not even close to normal. Even yourself said it one day when you gave up. But yet here you're again not keeping your own words and back to trying something you clearly can't do.

Yeah you say that because you are trying to "team up" with him against me rofl. so you have at least 1 friend thinking and raging and hating someone over the internet.
    sarg

Post  sarg Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:48 am

MuMu wrote:
    sarg wrote:

Yeah you say that because you are trying to "team up" with him against me rofl. so you have at least 1 friend thinking and raging and hating someone over the internet.

man i called it again. i knew exactly what you were gonna say before you saidit. sad you cant come up with anything else.
    Fred
    Fred

Post  Fred Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:33 am

MuMu wrote:
    sarg wrote:

raging and hating someone over the internet ??? lol dude ??? are you kidding all ??? who QQ over then net everywhere he is ??? who try to "troll" all everywhere he is ??? who hate all everywhere he is ??? the answer of all question is the same : YOU MUQQE !!!
    so don't blame us for don't want your drama and your QQing here too ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:30 pm