Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

deleting threads now?

MuMu
    MuMu

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-01
    Varsta : 35
    Localizare : Sweden ofc

deleting threads now? Empty deleting threads now?

Post  MuMu Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:22 am

So you delete threads that explains problem about the server to hide from them? are you serious?

maybe you can answer and be a damn adult about it instead of running from your own server.

I make a new short version of what I said.

Wizards and venos are dealing 20K hits with the original weapon on a end gear EA. meaning they can kill damn quick while a EA is dealing 5-10K on a end gear wiz/veno.

Now you give wiz and venos even more power in a new weapon no one said they needed. all we said was that you had to fix the new Bow dmg. but yeah great work. from 170K to 212K .. not much changed. we still hit like shit on a end gear wizard. but that's not all. you give a new weapon to wiz and veno that gives them 280K dmg and they can now hit 30-40K hits normal on a end gear EA so they can kill us double as fast. and with the script they use that I sent you on skype makes it even faster. So I really don't know what you think with when u give them even more dmg when we said the opposite. they had enough.
    You didn't even bother to change the stats on the new bow. the 4 soc crossbow is even better. but now you make EA's lose lots of HP because they have to put in int stones. which makes them die even faster.

you change and do whatever you feel like instead of listening.
    you don't play the server you don't know.
    But then I guess you can give the EA bow 13-16K right? so we maybe get up to 260K dmg at least. but why would u? we would be OP right.. lol.. just sad.

Start deal with the real damn problems this server have. the new armor aint supposed to be green like this. the gfx is failed on them. it's lots of ERR npcs around and lots of ERR mobs on the quests. Not even the TW is fixed yet.

I don't know how you think you ever will get this server popular when u run it like this. for not talking about the damn "Reboots" you do without any damn warnings or countdowns. u just do it when u feel like it and make everyone rollback.

we are on this server trying to give you the help and support but when u fcking delete threads to hide from your own server problems. you won't get much players to stay or come here. fix the damn errors you've and start work on getting more people.

Delete this thread and you are just damn scared to face the truth and are to damn lazy to run a server 100%.

You think I do this because I hate the server? I would leave if I did. I do it so you can start wake up and face it.
    Answer it and show them that u care.

U want to make it fair? increase the bow to 14-16K dmg.

Last edited by MuMu on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total
    luckyshanks

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-13

deleting threads now? Empty Re: deleting threads now?

Post  luckyshanks Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:42 am

+10,i saw a pk video on youtube of this server,archer vs wiz,the dmg of the archer was 5k o_o the wiz was doing 15-20k,that archer had like no freaking chance D:
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:13 am

fox42 fox42 fox42 ok 15k dmg for EA bow

CLOSED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:34 pm