Total War Perfect World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

It's a shame :/

Yeehaa

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-06

It's a shame :/ Empty It's a shame :/

Post  Yeehaa Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi everyone,
    I just wanted to say what a shame I find it that that the topic about the virus in the files topic was closed so quickly.
    As a regular player of various private servers (and regular donator) I was hoping to help this server out by joining it and recommending it to others but now I can't due to the issues I experienced with the torrent download and installation.
    There were Definite issues with the torrent download as other have pointed out and you can deny that if you will but it won't help the community out in the long run.
    Delete or close this thread if you want. I just wanted to point it out that you're damaging your own server by not dealing with this and being more helpful to your users.
    Scan the files and claim they're clean, but they aren't and it won't help your community if you don't solve this problem.

Thanks for reading ^^
    MuMu
    MuMu

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-01
    Varsta : 35
    Localizare : Sweden ofc

It's a shame :/ Empty Re: It's a shame :/

Post  MuMu Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:07 pm

I downloaded everything yday to check out myself. not a single thing had any damn virus or problem at all.

so whatever you and all others are doing.
    well close your program and do again.

seems like the links and torrent worked fine for the other 80+ people who has been on the server so.
    Yeehaa

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-06

Post  Yeehaa Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:32 am

Plz don't comment if you don't know what you're talking about ^^

Apart from the massive 80 people it worked for many others have had problems, maybe you should leave commenting on subjects you have no idea about and save your posts for the moaning about rollbacks you seem so upset about lol.

There are problems with the files, hence the reason there are very few people joining this server and it appears to be slowly dying already.

It's better to fix problems than deny them is all I'm saying and pointless useless replies like yours don't help.

Peace :)
    sarg

Data de inscriere : 2013-02-08

Post  sarg Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:40 am

Yeehaa wrote:Plz don't comment if you don't know what you're talking about ^^

Apart from the massive 80 people it worked for many others have had problems, maybe you should leave commenting on subjects you have no idea about and save your posts for the moaning about rollbacks you seem so upset about lol.

There are problems with the files, hence the reason there are very few people joining this server and it appears to be slowly dying already.

It's better to fix problems than deny them is all I'm saying and pointless useless replies like yours don't help.

Peace :)

dont mind him he does that alot. anyways yeah it did the same thing to me and a few friends. it is just weird coding or something i think. just go into your virus protection and set it up to allow the game. what it did for me was deleted my launcher file. if thats the only problem u dont really need it u can just run the game through the patcher
    HyperSin
    HyperSin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-18

Post  HyperSin Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:30 am

i think there is something rong with the download's due to the DDos Atack's on the server
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Data de inscriere : 2013-01-16

Post  Admin Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:10 pm

There aint any virus , and shame on you for acusing Total War for that. i repeat i tried scanning with multiple antiviruses and nothing.
    Pointless thread.

CLOSED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:01 pm